jsdjason
    jsdjason's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Can someone help me understand something? So according to pregame 58% of tickets are on the over, while 54% of the cash is on the under. The total has moved from 159.5 to 166.5 and seems to be going higher.

The cash/ticket breakdown indicates someone placed a large bet on the under, but yet the line kept going higher. So the larger bettor(s) must not be all that respected. I'm having a hard time figuring out what the books are doing here.

With such a huge move it's awfully tempting to take the under now.

Edit: and now it's 68% tickets over and 62% cash over. So someone must have come in heavy on the over. I guess the books badly mispriced the open and got hit, or they are getting a lot of suckers to bet the over.
    Last edited by jsdjason; 11-20-17 at 01:11 PM.

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

Gonna be tight but I took over 165
    Rather be on Vegas’ side

wintheflavor
    wintheflavor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Quote Originally Posted by jsdjason View Post
    Can someone help me understand something? So according to pregame 58% of tickets are on the over,
    while 54% of the cash is on the under. The total has moved from 159.5 to 166.5 and seems to be going higher.

The cash/ticket breakdown indicates someone placed a large bet on the under, but yet the line kept going higher. So the larger bettor(s) must not be all that respected. I'm having a hard time figuring out what the books are doing here.

With such a huge move it's awfully tempting to take the under now.

Edit: and now it's 68% tickets over and 62% cash over. So someone must have come in heavy on the over. I guess the books badly mispriced the open and got hit, or they are getting a lot of suckers to bet the over.
    Game go under should be around 147..

jsdjason
    jsdjason's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Quote Originally Posted by trillz View Post
    Gonna be tight but I took over 165
    Rather be on Vegas’ side
    I think they're looking for under now. Money came in heavy on the over. I think the line move may be over. I'm probably going to bet under here.

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Total jibberish, this is going to fly over 180