SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I told these clowns the more they talk about him the more money he makes, they still dont get it. He knew what he was doing from day one, was so obvious, but hate blinds.
    the pussygrabber has no self control, even if lavar was intentionally baiting him and somehow he figured that out, he still wouldn't be able to resist getting into it, he is insecure, petty and vindictive, and he has access to the nuclear football

fml

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

The biggest loser in all this...the reading rainbow/star trek guy, LeVar Burton. Being mistaken for Lavar Ball by Trump twitter fans.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...=NYDailyNewsTw

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I just hope Lavar Ball loses it now and threatens Trump in a tweet or interview, then secret service shows up at his door step and takes him away. That would be the best..

Lavar is maybe dumb enough to do that.. I think Trump is trying to goat him in now with these tweets..
    Hoping someone gets arrested, shame. Let it go.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    The biggest loser in all this...the reading rainbow/star trek guy, LeVar Burton. Being mistaken for Lavar Ball by Trump twitter fans.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...=NYDailyNewsTw
    That has to suck.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This is pure entertainment

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Looks like lavar got free publicity for his big baller brand.

Could be a genius.
    Publicity doesn't put money in your pocket. People buying your stuff does. You can get all the publicity in the world, but if they aren't buying the gear, he's not making money.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

I love it when these two go at it on twitter. Its like two kids in grade school. Who will get the last word in?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Publicity doesn't put money in your pocket. People buying your stuff does. You can get all the publicity in the world, but if they aren't buying the gear, he's not making money.
    They work hand in hand, advertisers essentially know that broadening the market is equivalent to more sales if the product is decent. The more people know LaVar the more money he will make, his product looks ok, son in the NBA, tweeting with the pres., mix in comedy and its cha ching. For the last couple of weeks Trump has been working for LaVar.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Black ppl will steal his shit if BBB ends in JCpennys

mrpapageorgio

broadening the market is equivalent to more sales if the product is decent.
    But we don't know if the product is decent. We know Nike is decent, we know Under Armour is decent, we don't know anything about their shoes or gear except its being promoted by a guy who seeks attention every chance he gets.

He's charging $495 for shoes that have no track record other than the fact it's being promoted by LaVar. For that price, it better do the running for me.

jtoler

But we don't know if the product is decent. We know Nike is decent, we know Under Armour is decent, we don't know anything about their shoes or gear except its being promoted by a guy who seeks attention every chance he gets.
    It looks decent, just ok to me, people will buy whats popular though, Ive never been like that, if it doesnt look good to me I aint buying and so far Id never buy any of his shoes, I dont know about the quality. Under Armour looks horrible to me, but with great marketing and having the funds to get athletes on board they are doing great. Everything overpriced to me on BBB site, only thing thats reasonably priced are the hoodies which are like 60 bucks.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Trump could be the stupid one for giving him the spotlight. For being president he sure is a weak motherfukker. Who begs for a thank you like that as president? You can tell he really really wanted that.

of course, common sense right. two idiots arguing. but the Ball guy has an agenda, he wants publicity so he is the winner. The other guy well he is just a fckin idiot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Hoping someone gets arrested, shame. Let it go.
    Lavar Ball is a plague upon society.. Yes arrest his worthless trolling ungrateful asss!!! I have no problem with shutting him up for a while.. I'm sure jail is a place he's familiar with in the past anyways.. It would be like a coming home party for him..

Lock him up!!!! Hillary too!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-22-17 at 05:18 PM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

It looks decent, just ok to me, people will buy whats popular though, Ive never been like that, if it doesnt look good to me I aint buying and so far Id never buy any of his shoes, I dont know about the quality. Under Armour looks horrible to me, but with great marketing and having the funds to get athletes on board they are doing great. Everything overpriced to me on BBB site, only thing thats reasonably priced are the hoodies which are like 60 bucks.
    you buy whatever is available at secondhand store you bum.

The idea of jtoler being able to afford a $60 hoodie is truly comical. Guy can't afford to go PRO but is talking about clothes that cost more than he makes in a day.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Not sure if it was mentioned but those sunglasses were for sale for $2,000 USD.

They are very lucky Trump just happened to be in China.

mrpapageorgio

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Not sure if it was mentioned but those sunglasses were for sale for $2,000 USD.

They are very lucky Trump just happened to be in China.
    The sunglasses they lifted were worth $2K? For that amount, that's a felony no matter what state you're at in the US, so they definitely would've been SOL in China despite what their dad claims to be "no big deal".

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    the pussygrabber...
    You say that like it is a bad thing.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Did anyone see what that clown Shaun King said? Why is a white guy like him allowed to use racial slurs so freely?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The sunglasses they lifted were worth $2K? For that amount, that's a felony no matter what state you're at in the US, so they definitely would've been SOL in China despite what their dad claims to be "no big deal".
    I can't believe they weren't knockoffs. Most of the products in China are knockoffs.

sofranos
    sofranos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Lavar Ball’s son is colored, shopliftin what he post to do. Aint no biggie. Anyone commenting on a colored doing what they suppost to do is a racist.

jtoler

He doesnt know how much they cost. Weird there is no video footage.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Moral of the story: if you are going to steal items that cost thousands of dollars, do it in another country; the US will bail you out.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep those 3 thieves steal that same merchandise in the States and get caught they get a felony on their record.. That ruins their life in a sense right there.. In China they do years in jail..

Trump completely saved those kids.. End of story.. They should be praising Trump right now and not being silent and Lavar dumping on the President is just absurd...

It's a joke... If I were Trump I'd be a little pissed off too..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-22-17 at 05:27 PM.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

What did you expect Jibber lol

RoyBacon

Apparently it was not just massively expensive sunglasses. There were other items.

This is more like grand theft than shop lifting. I was under the impression these were $100 sticky finger bros just doing what they do. It turns out to be a planned out heist.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Apparently it was not just massively expensive sunglasses. There were other items.

This is more like grand theft than shop lifting. I was under the impression these were $100 sticky finger bros just doing what they do. It turns out to be a planned out heist.
    Saw that on the news today, alot more the just sun glasses.. If Trump wasn't in China at the time those kids would be in jail right now.. No doubt in my mind.. Very lucky and great timing...

RoyBacon

Saw that on the news today, alot more the just sun glasses.. If Trump wasn't in China at the time those kids would be in jail right now.. No doubt in my mind.. Very lucky and great timing...
    Trump really should have left them. Send them back on Xmas day or even July 4th.

He did not do them any favors or teach them any lessons. This was not an impulsive action by stupid run of the mill brothers. Six months in a Chinese prison is the shock therapy these hood rats really needed to keep them out of future prisons.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Thor you are getting buried in this thread.. Just stop bud...

Trump is doing a good job as Pres, America doing better and rolling and Trump freed the black thieves.. Trump winning... Haters gonna hate...
    LMAO you are continuously burying yourself with every post by slurping on Trumps micro penis.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    LMAO you are continuously burying yourself with every post by slurping on Trumps micro penis.

jtoler

Trump Lied About Freeing LiAngelo Ball and UCLA Teammates in Shoplifting Case

By approximately November 8, the players had been bailed out, and by November 10, the shoplifting charges had been lifted. Hill, Ball, and Riley also had their passports withheld to prevent them from leaving the Hangzhou province, but they were allowed to travel freely within the city. UCLA officials instructed them to remain in their hotel rooms. Chinese officials changed the dates of the involved players’ return flights to Tuesday, November 14 to send a message, and UCLA officials agreed to the new flight schedule.
    Multiple reports have White House chief of staff John Kelly calling the players on Sunday, November 12.
    “Mr. Kelly said Mr. Trump’s intervention, as well as diplomatic efforts by State Department diplomats, led to the reduction of the charges to the equivalent of misdemeanors as well as the release of the three players to their hotel, where they were placed under temporary house arrest,” reported the New York Times on November 14.
    Based on what an unnamed UCLA official told Markazi, the players’ charges were dropped, not reduced, and the players’ flights back to America were already booked by the time Trump got involved. The players were also not on house arrest, as UCLA officials required them to stay in their rooms.
    The timeline of Trump and/or his camp overstating their involvement grew from there a day later, when Trump hopped on Twitter expressing thirst to be thanked for his work behind the scenes.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Do you think the three UCLA Basketball Players will say thank you President Trump? They were headed for 10 years in jail!
    9:11 AM - Nov 15, 2017

Twitter Ads info and privacy

One day after UCLA sequestered Hill, Riley, and Ball from the media, the players were back in the States and addressed the media in a press conference.
    It would seem that Trump’s involvement in the matter—much like his hands—was small.
    RELATED

First ... 2345