Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Pretty sad when people can't wait to pick apart any little thing that Trump says, but when he actually does something to influence the release of a group of American kids that were stealing in another country, those same people that constantly criticize him just can't bring themselves to give him just a tiny bit of credit.
    Points Awarded:

offguard gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    We have statues like that too on many things also but people dont serve those sentences. If China was actually doing that for everyone who stole something, with over 1 billion people there, hundreds of millions would be locked up.
    I have a business contact in China. I am gonna send him an email tonight and ask what the deal is with stealing over there and if what these kids did was a big deal or not. Kind of sucks that they are not allowed to have Facebook over there, so I have to go the email route to communicate back and forth.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9119

This dude basically became famous for making stupid comments. He just was given another opportunity and took it.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I have a business contact in China. I am gonna send him an email tonight and ask what the deal is with stealing over there and if what these kids did was a big deal or not. Kind of sucks that they are not allowed to have Facebook over there, so I have to go the email route to communicate back and forth.
    Its easier to find the answer on the interweb. They were not going to be detained for that. China's president said it wasnt a serious thing so whats with trying to attach something to Trump that doesnt apply.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Once a criminal, always a criminal. Sooner or later, LiAngelo will come up with some other charges or the other brothers will.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Toler the problem is both sides dishonest agenda driven fukks. Pretty much everything you saying rings true about dems who been plotting and scheming ever since they lost election and acted like pathetic babies instead of accepting defeat graciously like everyone else throughout history!!
    Hate to break it to u but the investigation about Russia is being run by a republican. It is easy to blame both sides but if u think the thieves and retards on the right, do the same shit as the left, u are a bigger dope than Cuse. On another note those kids should have been left there to rot. If they are dumb enuf to see what happen in Nkorea with that other asshat thief, than maybe they deserve to rot over there.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 11-18-17 at 06:24 PM.

Thor4140

The great negotiator Trump is known by these leaders as an easy mark. They know All you have to do is massage this nitwits ego and u can get anything off of him. He probably did get the kids out, which would be the wrong thing to do. I wonder if the Trump Zombies know that his tax plan eliminates home mortgage interest deduction along with student loan interest deductions?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Hate to break it to u but the investigation about Russia is being run by a republican. It is easy to blame both sides but if u think the thieves and retards on the right, do the same shit as the left, u are a bigger dope than Cuse. On another note those kids should have been left there to rot. If they are dumb enuf to see what happen in Nkorea with that other asshat thief, than maybe they deserve to rot over there.
    Wtf do I care rep/dem or any investigations? Far right/far left both far gone.

I've seen your extreme left garbage post so you calling me a "dope" doesn't exactly hurt my feelings. Anyone who is ok being lumped in with the spoiled whiners on left who put on the most pathetic display of un-American bs after they lost the election isnt someone's opinion I could give 2 fuks about.

Spare me your delusional rants about how your side any better, reasonable folks see right thru extremist agenda spewing crap from all sides. I can't stand trump so what? He won, truth be told your side of crybabies didn't offer a better alternative. Instead of accepting defeat and moving forward while maybe taking a look in the mirror ya'll decided a better course of action was whatever this is which causing a bigger divide and bigger disconnect that will not help accomplish anything to be better the next time around.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

hes the biggest arrogant POS. he should jump off a cliff before its too late.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16085

I've seen your extreme left garbage post so you calling me a "dope" doesn't exactly hurt my feelings. Anyone who is ok being lumped in with the spoiled whiners on left who put on the most pathetic display of un-American bs after they lost the election isnt someone's opinion I could give 2 fuks about.

Spare me your delusional rants about how your side any better, reasonable folks see right thru extremist agenda spewing crap from all sides. I can't stand trump so what? He won, truth be told your side of crybabies didn't offer a better alternative. Instead of accepting defeat and moving forward while maybe taking a look in the mirror ya'll decided a better course of action was whatever this is which causing a bigger divide and bigger disconnect that will not help accomplish anything to be better the next time around.
    Banker....Thor is a fukking idiot that can’t piss without help

both his dads argue on which one has to squeeze his vagina

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

The great negotiator Trump is known by these leaders as an easy mark. They know All you have to do is massage this nitwits ego and u can get anything off of him. He probably did get the kids out, which would be the wrong thing to do. I wonder if the Trump Zombies know that his tax plan eliminates home mortgage interest deduction along with student loan interest deductions?
    boy, with a username like Thor, you sure are a jilted cuck

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    hes the biggest arrogant POS. he should jump off a cliff before its too late.
    Who are you talking about? Trump or LaVar?

Thor4140

im not picking sides dikwad im just saying if u think they are both the same you are clueless. Look at the tax plan. Who wants it and who doesn't. Its a piece of shit legislation targeted to make rich people richer and the rest fight for crumbs. Not one Dem is gonna vote for it. Does that seem like two parties that are the same? U clueless douchebags who try to say they are both the same when one side overwhelmingly votes for one thing and the other is on the opposite side is comical. Let me let u in on something. U are not a reasonable folk.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 11-19-17 at 05:11 PM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    boy, with a username like Thor, you sure are a jilted cuck
    The Thor screen name is 15 to 20 years old. How many multiple accounts have u had Trump nut hugger?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Who are you talking about? Trump or LaVar?
    I think he was talking about Booya. Mayan did i ever tell about when i met this clown Booya? He has turrets and all he yells is Booya all day long. It really is embarrassing. His father is that crook who talks about stocks on tv Jim Cramer. I guess he heard his dad say that a few times and now this nitwit screams it all day long.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

And we wonder why there are race relation problems here. Trump gets 3 minorities off the hook in a communist country (in record time, no less), and one of the fathers just brushes it off like nothing. If Obama had the balls to try and do the same thing, Lavar would have probably licked his ass by now.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Dude is nothing. He is a waste of space on this earth and is dumbing down society. Who the penetrate cares if is dumb penetrate goofing looking kids go to the NBA. That was his goal for his kids? Really....

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

He should have left those dumb penetrates there. Priorities are out of whack.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    And we wonder why there are race relation problems here. Trump gets 3 minorities off the hook in a communist country (in record time, no less), and one of the fathers just brushes it off like nothing. If Obama had the balls to try and do the same thing, Lavar would have probably licked his ass by now.

Thor4140

i bet im pretty right that before they got out most Trump nut huggers wanted them to stay in prison. Now Trump allegedly gets them out he is a hero. Heck why not make him a war hero also since he did visit Vietnam. U can make this shit up with u hypocritical clowns
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

2daBank

im not picking sides dikwad im just saying if u think they are both the same you are clueless. Look at the tax plan. Who wants it and who doesn't. Its a piece of shit legislation targeted to make rich people richer and the rest fight for crumbs. Not one Dem is gonna vote for it. Does that seem like two parties that are the same? U clueless douchebags who try to say they are both the same when one side overwhelmingly votes for one thing and the other is on the opposite side is comical. Let me let u in on something. U are not a reasonable folk.
    Jesus Christ you a fukkin moron, they both the same as in both liars that will stop at nothing to push their own self serving agenda. Obviously what they want ain't the fukkin same. God damn you are fukkin stupid, you seriously wasted time trying to fukkin explain to me the differences in the parties? All cause you such a clueless self absorbed retard you were to excited at chance to belittle someone than try to understand what they meant., lmfao. Does that make you feel better about fact you can't get any good pussy ? I'm sorry your life not so good, please continue attempting to educate me if it makes ya feel important. Lmfao

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8060

Lavar is a POS

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

The Thor screen name is 15 to 20 years old. How many multiple accounts have u had Trump nut hugger?
    no sorry, i dont set up multiple accounts to scam more pizza points like a hillshill cuck

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

i bet im pretty right that before they got out most Trump nut huggers wanted them to stay in prison. Now Trump allegedly gets them out he is a hero. Heck why not make him a war hero also since he did visit Vietnam. U can make this shit up with u hypocritical clowns
    you know you're an idiot when jtoler nominates your post
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler, and bradthebloke

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm kind of surprised at the posters that believe Trump had no say in the release of Ball?

I'm also surprised at the conduct of the Father. That guy needs some psychological counseling. Did he even graduate high school?

Yeah... you taught your kid well sir... he has to steal sunglasses to be cool. Thought his PASSPORT meant he was god.

If it wasn't for Trump making a call.... the Father would be begging and in tears at the moment.

There's zero hope for that man. Wish someone would knock him on his a$$.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Banker....Thor is a fukking idiot that can’t piss without help

both his dads argue on which one has to squeeze his vagina
    Lmao. Clearly, dude goes on rant trying to explain to me that the right and left are different?? No fukkin shit.. only thing they have in common is they both equally shady and harmful to us all.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1545

Look who thinks he's ungrateful......

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
    22h22 hours ago

Shoplifting is a very big deal in China, as it should be (5-10 years in jail), but not to father LaVar. Should have gotten his son out during my next trip to China instead. China told them why they were released. Very ungrateful!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Lavar is a total A hole.. He should be very grateful his son came home from China..... Blows my mind the things he is saying....http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/18/politi...ump/index.html

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lavar is such a great heel he turned this negative into a positive.., focus off his son and on him with world wide media attention for him and his big baller brand.

Crazy that trump responds and gives him these headlines. Like trump can't help himself. He has to respond , like a child.

He's only helping lavar stay relevant.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm kind of surprised at the posters that believe Trump had no say in the release of Ball?
    he's a proven liar [like most politicians] who not only lies all the time but contradicts himself extremely often

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    he's a proven liar [like most politicians] who not only lies all the time but contradicts himself extremely often
    But, he wouldn't post something like that.... unless he was involved in someway. That would be extremely overboard if he did.

Thor4140

Jesus Christ you a fukkin moron, they both the same as in both liars that will stop at nothing to push their own self serving agenda. Obviously what they want ain't the fukkin same. God damn you are fukkin stupid, you seriously wasted time trying to fukkin explain to me the differences in the parties? All cause you such a clueless self absorbed retard you were to excited at chance to belittle someone than try to understand what they meant., lmfao. Does that make you feel better about fact you can't get any good pussy ? I'm sorry your life not so good, please continue attempting to educate me if it makes ya feel important. Lmfao
    belittle someone? Your whole post is belittling me lol. I said u are not a reasonable folk and it looks like a huge hypocrite to boot. Can't get any pussy lol. How old are you? Did you think of that one all by yourself? I bet the pussy i sleep with now would blow your old lady away in the looks department. It wouldn't be a contest trust me.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lavar is a total A hole.. He should be very grateful his son came home from China..... Blows my mind the things he is saying....http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/18/politi...ump/index.html
    This is surprising to u Jibby? This clown hasn't said anything that made sense since he came on the scene. I do think he will get the last laugh tho because u have to remember his boy is still a kid and looks like he has potential (not the one who was in China)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It would be like the Chinese President coming to meet with Trump at the White House and saying oh can I get 3 Chinese criminals out of jail.. Must have been a little uncomfortable for Trump to even ask the Chinese Pres for this favor...

Then Trump catches shiiiit by the media and family.. Yes I don't blame Trump for tweeting that out..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'd love to see Obama meet with the Chinese President then ask for 3 college kids to be freed that just robbed a store... Not happening.. He couldn't even save the kid Otto in NK...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It would be like the Chinese President coming to meet with Trump at the White House and saying oh can I get 3 Chinese criminals out of jail.. Must have been a little uncomfortable for Trump to even ask the Chinese Pres for this favor...

Then Trump catches shiiiit by the media and family.. Yes I don't blame Trump for tweeting that out..
    You and his other mindless followers don't blame him for anything, all to busy praising him and sucking him off for being a racist bigot that behaves like a high school girl on social media. Such a proud time for hillbillies.

First 12345 Last