JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    Good for President Trump and America first! I don't trust China one bit, so who knows if they really did shoplift, some sort of misunderstanding, or set up by China. I want to see proof. It seems really hard to believe a player with a rich brother and father would shoplift in a totalitarian country, as I'm sure they were plenty warned about traveling to China. China treats Catholics worse than anyone over there, so the communist government isn't exactly known for having a great moral compass. Bravo Mr President, way to get things done.
    You really can't believe 3 young black UCLA basketball players would be stupid enough to try and steal expensive sun glasses in a store next to their hotel room in China?.. Sounds like it happened to me..

Why would China target 3 young American black basketball players for a crime set up like this? Now that seems very unlikely to me...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You really can't believe 3 young black UCLA basketball players would be stupid enough to try and steal expensive sun glasses in a store next to their hotel room in China?.. Sounds like it happened to me..

Why would China target 3 young American black basketball players for a crime set up like this? Now that seems very unlikely to me...
    For games such as these, gives both sides good press, mainly Donald though. There's a couple ways you could look at it, in a real world, which doesnt exist, Trump wouldnt be anchoring for a release for them in the first place, they werent even "locked" up long. And if he did it would have been after much more time has passed than this and also if he did it'd only be for publicity.
    Last edited by jtoler; 11-14-17 at 03:47 PM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28484

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    has any video been released of their theft?

NLChad11
    NLChad11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2345

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Bahahahaha! Made my day!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

^^ omg!! Lol....

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18785

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

I want to see proof, why would one of the 3 who is from a rich family risk this in a foreign country? We are talking China after all, and UCLA is a very high profile basketball team. We don't need another Otto Warmbier situation.

NLChad11
    NLChad11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2345

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    I want to see proof, why would one of the 3 who is from a rich family risk this in a foreign country? We are talking China after all, and UCLA is a very high profile basketball team. We don't need another Otto Warmbier situation.
    Dude It's very simple...they're fukking idiots. They're a bunch of punks that are good at shooting a basketball and have never faced consequences for anything bad they've done in their lives because they were protected by bad parenting and by shady AAU coaches.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2365

If they are guilty, at the very least their scholarships should be revoked.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

#BLM

These will be our leaders one day

First 12