slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

10/12 Plays

Eastern Washington +9.5
    Eastern Washington can score with the best of em. Washington is in a bit of a rebuilding period, and honestly I really don't think that they're very good. Eastern Washington has a decent shot at pulling this game off imo. The over looks enticing too, but I'm going to lay off.

Monmouth/Seton Hall O154.5 -112
    Both teams score a ton of points, and both teams are weak defensively. I'm not a huge fan of taking overs in games with large spreads, since it's not likely to get fouling towards the end, but can't hold off on this one. It'll be interesting to see how Monmouth comes out after being snubbed of an at large last year.

May have one more play, still debating on it.

YTD 2-0-1 +2.00

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Seton Hall total down to 148.5 now...any idea why the drop?

slambam

Wow, I just saw the drop. I haven't seen anything about guys being out... no idea. Regardless, an 80 point first half is a good start. Hopefully scoring doesn't slow down with the big lead.

slambam

The O completely disappeared the last 12 minutes of the Seton/Monmouth game. Seton held the ball just about as much as they could. 80 first half points, gonna be lucky to get 60 in the second half. Ah well, on to the next.

2-1-1 +0.88 w/ Eastern Washington pending

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

27 points in the second half for Hall. Interesting how that works, especially considering that 6 point drop in the total.

slambam

Yea I was a little surprised they went into stall mode so early. Monmouth was even in the bonus 5 minutes into the 2nd half.