dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    100% of asian kids at psu are rich, 0 exceptions

i wish i could've stood to talk to her for more than 3 seconds at a time, but i was banging an asian psu girl a few years ago and she told me that there's some thing in place to set them up over here

here's my thought through experience and reasoning, asians as a whole are the single dumbest race to ever exist, but there's an unlimited supply of them, so they send their best over here to make us think they're smart...which is obv working

every college asian i've ever met is the single dumbest person i've ever talked to
    What is the motivation for that? Makes no sense, how does that benefit them to change an opinion? You did say they are really dumb though so who knows

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Asians get all top jobs
    Americans too dumb and lazy

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Asians get all top jobs
    Americans too dumb and lazy
    Going into surgery, and seeing an Asian lady working along side an Indian man is a good feeling. I knew I was in good hands. Believe he was Indian, something like that. If it was the white guys who carted me in then I may have been worried. Their job was just to shave my junk though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stay away from American doctors most are terrible

Asians and Indians dominate corporate America and they deserve the jobs

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    What is the motivation for that? Makes no sense, how does that benefit them to change an opinion? You did say they are really dumb though so who knows
    cause that's they're entire culture in the US?

"asians are good at math"

if they're so good at math, how did this retarded person that i was going to buy his car, take 5 minutes to do a 3-point turn in the middle of traffic? that should be some 7th grade geometry shit

I also played poker in ac for 2 years and the asians there could not be bigger disgusting scum...i couldnt even count the times i had to leave the table cause they were so dumb/disgusting

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Trump is leaving China in 2 hours.. The kids could get focked now!!! Lock em up!!!

All these punk UCLA kids had do to is call big brother Lonzo playing for the Lakers who just got paid millions for signing... I'm sure he would have been able to pay for those glasses.. Instead they got greedy, stupid and decided to take the 5 finger discount approach in China...

INCREDIBLY STUPID.. We don't need stupid like that walking free in society even over here in the States...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump is leaving China in 2 hours.. The kids could get focked now!!! Lock em up!!!

All these punk UCLA kids had do to is call big brother Lonzo playing for the Lakers who just got paid millions for signing... I'm sure he would have been able to pay for those glasses.. Instead they got greedy, stupid and decided to take the 5 finger discount approach in China...

INCREDIBLY STUPID.. We don't need stupid like that walking free in society even over here in the States...
    Too bad pops screwed Lonzo out of a real sneaker deal. He would have easily got a large endorsement contract, and could have bought little brother some sunglasses.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Thank god they aren't out raping children and molesting women. a shame they took those sunglasses though.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Obama will come and save these kids

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

These kids will be our leader one day.

dlowilly

cause that's they're entire culture in the US?

"asians are good at math"

if they're so good at math, how did this retarded person that i was going to buy his car, take 5 minutes to do a 3-point turn in the middle of traffic? that should be some 7th grade geometry shit

I also played poker in ac for 2 years and the asians there could not be bigger disgusting scum...i couldnt even count the times i had to leave the table cause they were so dumb/disgusting
    No but you said they were sending their smartest over here. How does that help the dumb ones who sent them?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Thank god they aren't out raping children and molesting women. a shame they took those sunglasses though.
    Ok I'm sure you will refuse to read this since it will make your head explode, and you predictably never agreed to admit you were ignorant and to go by Kingdumb when I showed you statistics, but here is a link anyway:

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/...ild-molesters/

Some excerpts:

The myth lies shattered.
    Hispanics are 2.3 X (135%) more likely to molest children than Whites.
    Blacks are 63% more likely to molest children than Whites.
    Additional evidence comes from child abuse reports which were reported to authorities, which honestly are better because excellent anecdotal evidence from Black websites and interviews with Black women who grew up in the ghetto inform us that sexual abuse of girls is rampant in the ghetto. Some of the women even say things like, “All girls are molested in the ghetto.”

According to this study at The Root (Drake et al 2011), Black children are reported to authorities for all types of abuse 75% (more) than White children are. For sexual abuse, Black children are reported to authorities 26% more often than White children are. Interestingly, Hispanic children are 14% less likely than White children to be reported for sexual abuse. It is interesting to note that the study only compared children from from 2 parent families. If we included Black women from single parent families, the rates might be even higher.

Where did the myth come from? It’s not certain, but for most crimes, especially violent crimes, Blacks have rates that are up to 6-9 times higher than Whites. For child molestation, these wildly elevated rates for Blacks are not seen; instead, the Black rate is close to double the White rate, not 6-9 times higher. So in child molestation, Whites much more approach parity with Black crime rates. This greatly increased White rate vis a vis Blacks compared to other crimes may have given rise to the illusion that Whites are more likely than Blacks to commit this crime.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 11-09-17 at 05:52 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Obama will come and save these kids
    If Obama were still President he would have secretly paid the Chinese Gov. millions in tax payer dollars to free these kids.. Obama then would look like the hero for blacks and the kids would have never learned a valuable lesson.. Kids would have even got the expensive glasses they stole for free in the end most likely...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

100% of asian kids at psu are rich, 0 exceptions

i wish i could've stood to talk to her for more than 3 seconds at a time, but i was banging an asian psu girl a few years ago and she told me that there's some thing in place to set them up over here

here's my thought through experience and reasoning, asians as a whole are the single dumbest race to ever exist, but there's an unlimited supply of them, so they send their best over here to make us think they're smart...which is obv working

every college asian i've ever met is the single dumbest person i've ever talked to
    Stop lying. You buttblasted a kid in shower like your hero Sandusky.

Joe Pa is rotting in hell.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Stop lying. You buttblasted a kid in shower like your hero Sandusky.

Joe Pa is rotting in hell.
    I'm a white guy and I have no sympathy for whites that are pervs and molesters.. I can care less what color you are or race if you do that... Throw the book at them every time.. Can't mess with little children!!! Focks em up for life in the head...

First ... 2345