Betpoints: 31

Some book have NCAAB futures odds posted

Any suggestions of other than Duke?? 5Dimes has Duke at +615

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Duke at 6/1 is not a great bet right now

If you really love them you can get that same price all throughout the season, although winner of Duke-MSU next week will spike for a little bit

I think there's ton of value in the Florida line around 33/1 with a really good experienced backcourt

Grab Kansas now while you can at double digits, I expect them to whoop Kentucky next week and move down to single digits odds

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

ehhhhhh. I grabbed USC at +2800 and Villanova at +2000, do I think either will win the entire thing hell nooooo lol. They were just the only two programs with any sort of value.

But we all know the tourney is a crapshoot and both of these programs will be capable of making some noise.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    ehhhhhh. I grabbed USC at +2800 and Villanova at +2000, do I think either will win the entire thing hell nooooo lol. They were just the only two programs with any sort of value.

But we all know the tourney is a crapshoot and both of these programs will be capable of making some noise.
    Great value plays there. USC is gonna be really good, but for some reason it's hard to imagine them winning it all. Nova sure could though.

UNMLOBOFAN51
    UNMLOBOFAN51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

I really like Florida. These guys are going to fly all over the gym.

jablo1312
    jablo1312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Played Cincinnati at +12500, Texas A&M +10000, TCU +8750, Wichita St. +2700. Almost hit KU at +1600, will probably talk myself into betting that before next Tuesday. Hate tying up significant amounts of money for 5+ months, so going to see if I can get that good of a number on a credit site somewhere.