xxloopholexx
    xxloopholexx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Any thoughts?

I like Villanova game on the Under 155.5, Hawaii over 145.5, Kansas game on the over 141.5 (line dropped to 140.) and St. Peters -3.5 (line moved to 4.5)... let me know what yah think... thanks..

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

I dont no if Hawaii will be able to put up that many points and new mexico state boned me a few days ago from the freethrow line they shot like 9 of 28 or something if was horrific

xxloopholexx

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    I dont no if Hawaii will be able to put up that many points and new mexico state boned me a few days ago from the freethrow line they shot like 9 of 28 or something if was horrific

yah both teams burned me at one time or another...lol... If I avoided all teams that burned me in the past... well I wouldn't gamble anymore...lol..

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

not that your betting on it but who do you like in Nova/Uconn? the only reason I ask is if Uconn covers I think it will go over as I think Nova will put up 80 - 85 points... If Nova covers at 80 to 70 you would win but if Nova scores 80 and UConn covers at 76 then its a loss.
    I might be overthing though

xxloopholexx

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf40 View Post
    not that your betting on it but who do you like in Nova/Uconn? the only reason I ask is if Uconn covers I think it will go over as I think Nova will put up 80 - 85 points... If Nova covers at 80 to 70 you would win but if Nova scores 80 and UConn covers at 76 then its a loss.
    I might be overthing though
    the line moved from 9.5 to 10... I think the game will be a lot closer than most folks think.. I would have to take the points! I dont see Uconn rolling over for Nova... the first half might be the way to go... +5.5 where there wont be as much pressure like the end of the game (fouls)... up to you my friend... gl...