2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Big Monday

Ucon +9.5....lets just start by saying no 1 has liked fading ucon much more than me and im sure i will do it again before it is all said and done... so lets just forget about the numbers that scream to you that nova is the play, i know what they are ive seen them and yes im even aware nova is ranked pretty high (what exactly i dont know or care)...on to the game...Nova fast paced up and down style is just what the doctor ordered for ucon, lets be real there offense struggles horribly in the half court set ucon likes to run and nova will accommodate them ....longer stronger teams are what bother ucon and luckily that is not nova's game....everyone was ready to get behind ucon last game with there coaches return right idea wrong time, did you see how pissed coulhon was after that game? C'mon the guy is a legend if you dont think his guys will be ready to play this 1 you are crazy...ucon is on life support and while im not convinced they are anything special as ive been saying before anyone would believe me they were getting to much respect, now the tables have turned and as much as they were getting to much love now we have a overreaction the other direction (lets call this the payton manning effect)...bottom line is we should have another big east battle on our hands and i will sit back and feel good with the 9.5....

UL Monroe +8.....this is a team that over the last month has either won or been competitive against every team in this conf with the exception of the troy game (im willing to overlook 1 terrible game) and there playing a Ark st team that well yes is a quality team can be had like every1 else in this conf.....to me Ark st for some reason is starting to garner more respect than they deserve....bottom line is there really isnt any way i see this getting out of hand Monroe should compete and wouldnt surprise me if they win of coarse i dont need that just a strong effort......

Rider +4.....love st. peters defense but the last few of there games i caught they were incredibly sloppy with the rock...Rider can score and i think they will put out a much better effort than the last time these clubs met w st. peters getting a blowout win in Rider....

should be another fun day, gl to every1
    Last edited by 2daBank; 02-15-10 at 12:05 PM. Reason: added write-ups
    Points Awarded:

jorge1 gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great write-up. Let's get'em all.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Great write-up. Let's get'em all.

appreciate the kind words my friend...you have any thoughts on Ku/A&M ?

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats your strongest play 2dabank I need one winner tommorow I was trying to get ready for tuesday nba and put some extra money in my account by tailing someone in ncaa ball caus i only bet nba but lost a little i Need a good play to make it back and be ready for tommorow nba ucon your strongest play? tennesee tech looking good they won last 3 in tenn state and tech has a much better record and their +1
    Last edited by krazey47409; 02-15-10 at 02:53 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by krazey47409 View Post
    whats your strongest play 2dabank I need one winner tommorow I was trying to get ready for tuesday nba and put some extra money in my account by tailing someone in ncaa ball caus i only bet nba but lost a little i Need a good play to make it back and be ready for tommorow nba ucon your strongest play?

i generally bet most my plays the same my friend...of coarse there are exceptions where i go more or less but for the most part i try not and classify which play is better..ive learned the hard way i am not that talented and if i like a game its probably got just as much a chance as the others i like... i wish i could be more helpful but honestly im not even big into the whole following thing, i just try and share i how i feel about a game as i feel sometimes i kind of have a unique way of looking at things to say the least gl with whatever you decide

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ...you have any thoughts on Ku/A&M ?
    KU/A&M

By the comparative rule, I'd go with Texas A$M +8, based on the results of both teams against Baylor and Colorado. I also can't fade a team that's 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games as a home underdog of 7.0-12.5.

gwiz
    gwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

I like the fact that uconn has a nice record historically

Recent Meetings
    UCONN 89 - VILLA 83

VILLA 67 - UCONN 65

UCONN 74 - VILLA 78

UCONN 89 - VILLA 75

VILLA 69 - UCONN 64

UCONN 81 - VILLA 76

UCONN 84 - VILLA 67

VILLA 74 - UCONN 75

gwiz
    gwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

lol

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

had a few things to do yesterday so didn't get to post. see you had another big day. Congrats i pushed with LM Greys. Shoulda went with the dd road dog I liked De Paul instead who covered. Playin Fairfield -1 today. Will tail you again while you are hot as lava. Good luck as usual bank. Catch ya when I get back from a short break that my book has been good enough to fund for me

trap
    Update your status
    trap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10874

Think the Husky play is spot-on, think Calhoun gets them up
    for this one, at least.
    g/l

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

im thinking my best chance for a win today might be a 3 team 8 pt teaser with kansas +1/2 uconn+17.5 and some one else

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by krazey47409 View Post
    im thinking my best chance for a win today might be a 3 team 8 pt teaser with kansas +1/2 uconn+17.5 and some one else

i certainly dont condone teasers and im by no means telling you what to play but either of the other 2 i have listed with 8 more points being tagged on ought to be money, of coarse i think they solid the way they are.....gl today

stingray14
    My bookie thinks I'm a PRO
    stingray14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gl man

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

GL i gotta wait for some line movement to make my picks

BigMama
    BigMama's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    GL i gotta wait for some line movement to make my picks

understandable....but i feel with all the action on st. peters that number is gonna drop if anything so figured i would grab rider early....also think the ucon line is dropping already and im pretty sure it is not gonna get higher than the 9.5 i got....UL Monroe all the action probably gonna be on Ark st but i would guess the line holds study at 8 would be surprised if it went up...gl today

DolphinSpurs
    Representin' that 305.
    DolphinSpurs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

A&M already down to +7 from last night's +8 in some places. Against the #1 team in the country too. Poor squares

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinSpurs View Post
    A&M already down to +7 from last night's +8 in some places. Against the #1 team in the country too. Poor squares

i lean A&M but i figure public probably get 1 of the espn games right with the weekend they have had....maybe not and hope it isnt the nova game....just not sure i pull the trigger on that 1...probably just depends how the early games go...

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Good Luck!

Brocc
    Got Surf
    Brocc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4585

Nice write up on Nova/UConn....I like the thought process

2daBank

UL Monroe is looking better and better of coarse you may be losing value waiting on them as the line is dropping with all the love on Ark st for some reason cant figure out why any1 would like ark st laying this many points but wouldnt be the 1st time i was wrong

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Why all the love for Monroe?seen this team play and sometimes I wonder if they let st. Joes school for the blind play for them sometimes , hurts ur eyes to watch them play.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Why all the love for Monroe?seen this team play and sometimes I wonder if they let st. Joes school for the blind play for them sometimes , hurts ur eyes to watch them play.

i see a team that over the last month has either won or been competitive against every team in this conf with the exception of the troy game (im willing to overlook 1 terrible game) and there playing a Ark st team that well yes is a quality team can be had like every1 else in this conf.....to me Ark st for some reason is starting to garner more respect than they deserve....bottom line is there really isnt any way i see this getting out of hand Monroe should compete and wouldnt surprise me if they win of coarse i dont need that just a strong effort

dukeblue888
    dukeblue888's Avatar Become A Pro!

take kansas and the over

Wilforth
    Update your status

i see a team that over the last month has either won or been competitive against every team in this conf with the exception of the troy game (im willing to overlook 1 terrible game) and there playing a Ark st team that well yes is a quality team can be had like every1 else in this conf.....to me Ark st for some reason is starting to garner more respect than they deserve....bottom line is there really isnt any way i see this getting out of hand Monroe should compete and wouldnt surprise me if they win of coarse i dont need that just a strong effort
    I clearly don't see a DD win for Arkansas St. in this spot. I'm also of the opinion that Ark St. is now being overrated and there's no better way to build your bankroll than fading overrated favorites.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    I clearly don't see a DD win for Arkansas St. in this spot. I'm also of the opinion that Ark St. is now being overrated and there's no better way to build your bankroll than fading overrated favorites.

yes sir

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dukeblue888 View Post
    take kansas and the over

why? just curious as "take Ku and over" doesnt exactly sell me on it...1st off you will hardly ever catch me betting a side and total of the same game, to me that is a bad move asking to have to hit 2 bets on the same game to turn a profit is a little much...probably a pass for me...gl

capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, looking into Monroe, they have been playin very good in conf.

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great write up on the Uconn game I quoted it in my leans! I am on that

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf40 View Post
    Great write up on the Uconn game I quoted it in my leans! I am on that

appreciate the kind words...gl today

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

i generally bet most my plays the same my friend...of coarse there are exceptions where i go more or less but for the most part i try not and classify which play is better..ive learned the hard way i am not that talented and if i like a game its probably got just as much a chance as the others i like... i wish i could be more helpful but honestly im not even big into the whole following thing, i just try and share i how i feel about a game as i feel sometimes i kind of have a unique way of looking at things to say the least gl with whatever you decide
    ain't that the truth. mega dittos.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

you might be spot on with UConn, seems like a good spot. Good luck!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    you might be spot on with UConn, seems like a good spot. Good luck!

yes i suppose they might all be spot on, of coarse they might not be...do feel pretty good about them all i guess we shall see....gl to you as well

BD2ND
    BD2ND's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great write up bro..I am all over the uconn play myself..i even took them on the moneyline for a small bit of action...Not on the same page on the UL-Monroe, i jumped on Ark St when it ent down to 7 I think the Red Wolves will have an easy 10+ point victory...My other play today is Wis Milwaukee, like them to come up real big today at home....Good luck on your play either way man

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BD2ND View Post
    Great write up bro..I am all over the uconn play myself..i even took them on the moneyline for a small bit of action...Not on the same page on the UL-Monroe, i jumped on Ark St when it ent down to 7 I think the Red Wolves will have an easy 10+ point victory...My other play today is Wis Milwaukee, like them to come up real big today at home....Good luck on your play either way man

right on....I really dont see how Ark st beats this team by double digits but i guess that is why they play the games...as much as i like wisc-mil i really think it is a bad idea to lay double digits in the Horizen especially, couldnt quote any exact numbers but i seem to do very well taking the points on the big spreads.....of coarse not a absolute by any means just from what my Horizan experience has been this year its either the points or pass, im passing on this 1 as i didnt feel like it was enough points...gl tonight
    Last edited by 2daBank; 02-15-10 at 12:26 PM.

12 Last