snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAAB $$$ Plays For Saturday, 02/13/2010

Current NCAAB $$$ Play Record: 38-27-2, 59%
    Current NBA $$$ Play Record: 8-8-1, 50%
    Overall Combined Record: 46-35-3, 57%

St. Louis +5 vs. Dayton

When it comes to the series tendencies in this ATLANTIC 10 history... it's ALL about the HOME COOKIN'! The host is a PERFECT 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings... and 6-1 ATS in the last 7 meetings. Also this is a DOG-oriented series. The puppy is 12-3 ATS in the last 15 meetings. The Billikens come in as very good team against fellow Atlantic 10 conference opponents... going 17-6 ATS in the last 2.5 seasons. And they usually save their BEST for home games against fellow WINNING teams (7-1 ATS last 8 at home vs > .500 opponents).

Dayton comes in off 3 h-u-g-e conference wins, They beat Charlotte 75-47.... beat Xavier 90-65.... and beat St Bonaventure 75-58. The margins of those wins puts them in great 'play AGAINST' company...
    1-8-1 ATS since 2000: All Conference road favorites of 5 < points playing off 3 > SU and ATS wins by 15 or more points EACH (Dayton).... vs any opponent off BB SU wins (ST LOUIS).

2-10 ATS last 4 weeks: All Conference road teams playing off a SU conference home win of 25 or more points (Dayton).

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

What's the O/U on this one? Can't see a lot of points being score, especially at STL.

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

what do u think of nm at ut and woff at sam? nm -4 and woff -5

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    What's the O/U on this one? Can't see a lot of points being score, especially at STL.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

More plays added in the morning..BOL

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great info. SNAP I appreciate the analysis and I will cash in big with you. Thanks Again Big Dave

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Drake +2.5

Cleveand State +6.5

Tulsa -2

Augustus
    Augustus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

good luck

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by snapstick View Post

St. Louis +5 vs. Dayton

When it comes to the series tendencies in this ATLANTIC 10 history... it's ALL about the HOME COOKIN'! The host is a PERFECT 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings... and 6-1 ATS in the last 7 meetings. Also this is a DOG-oriented series. The puppy is 12-3 ATS in the last 15 meetings. The Billikens come in as very good team against fellow Atlantic 10 conference opponents... going 17-6 ATS in the last 2.5 seasons. And they usually save their BEST for home games against fellow WINNING teams (7-1 ATS last 8 at home vs > .500 opponents).

Dayton comes in off 3 h-u-g-e conference wins, They beat Charlotte 75-47.... beat Xavier 90-65.... and beat St Bonaventure 75-58. The margins of those wins puts them in great 'play AGAINST' company...
    1-8-1 ATS since 2000: All Conference road favorites of 5 < points playing off 3 > SU and ATS wins by 15 or more points EACH (Dayton).... vs any opponent off BB SU wins (ST LOUIS).

2-10 ATS last 4 weeks: All Conference road teams playing off a SU conference home win of 25 or more points (Dayton).
    Drake +2.5

Cleveand State +6.5

Tulsa -2

Thats it for me today. BOL everyone.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

FYI: My best game today is St. Louis.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

St. Louis +5 vs. Dayton

Drake +2.5

Cleveand State +6.5

Tulsa -2

Added Play:

St. Louis +6 ( 2 bets with St. Louis)

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Yea Dayton looks like they are going into a trap.

GL snapper.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

St. Louis +5 vs. Dayton

Drake +2.5

Cleveand State +6.5

Tulsa -2
    Added Play:

Added Play:

Loyola Mary +5

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Yea Dayton looks like they are going into a trap.

GL snapper.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Get on St. Louis if you havent already. They are a real live Dog today.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Get on St. Louis if you havent already. They are a real live Dog today.
    BOL..... game starts at 1;00 PST

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

You are touting the hell out of STL.

I cant pull the trigger on such a shit team.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

I wouldnt call them a shit team. CBB wagering has alot to do with timing and situational categories....i like this spot for St. Louis...BOL

I'm not a tout by the way..

CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good Luck today!!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

I know your are not a tout, maybe I should have said advocating STL. Better?

And you are exactly right about situations, they are gold in CBB.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

St. Louis looks like garbage early

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

I know your are not a tout, maybe I should have said advocating STL. Better?

And you are exactly right about situations, they are gold in CBB.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    St. Louis looks like garbage early
    Im sure glad they play 40 min...BOL Uncle

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Added Play:

Loyola Mary +5
    This is my 2nd biggest play today after St. Louis...I actually like Loyola SU

BOL

Big Dave's Picks

HEY SNAP I tailedyou on Cleveland St. and St. Louis. I know things didn't go well for Drake and Cleveland St. St. Louis is coming back on Dayton which is good hopefully they continue. I will look into Loyola Marymount more and hopefully tail. Do you have any opinion on Northeastern, Wisc. G.B., Hofstra, North Texas, New Mexico, or Utah St. I know thats alot to be asking but I am scrambiling trying to find some winners. BOL sir and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Big Dave

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Added Play:

St. Louis +5 vs. Dayton

Straight up winner...Hope some of you were on it!

Last edited by snapstick; 02-13-10 at 05:58 PM.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave's Picks View Post
    HEY SNAP I tailedyou on Cleveland St. and St. Louis. I know things didn't go well for Drake and Cleveland St. St. Louis is coming back on Dayton which is good hopefully they continue. I will look into Loyola Marymount more and hopefully tail. Do you have any opinion on Northeastern, Wisc. G.B., Hofstra, North Texas, New Mexico, or Utah St. I know thats alot to be asking but I am scrambiling trying to find some winners. BOL sir and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Big Dave
    North Texas -5 is the best play out of that group! BOL

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Great call snapper

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Added Play:

Loyola Mary +5
    This is my 2nd biggest play today after St. Louis...I actually like Loyola SU

BOL
    I like the Loyola Mary +5 (Or whatever you can get it at) play better than any you mentioned as its my 2nd biggest play of the day besides the St. Luis play...BOL

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Great call snapper
    Thanks...I was a little disappointed by losing a few of my top plays so i spent some time last night trying to find a few good Dog plays with St. Louis and Loyola...I'm glad St. Louis came back and covered and won straight up...I'm not satisfied with 2nd best!

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

nice call snap. I'll tail lmu

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave's Picks View Post

Big Dave
    Let me help ya bro!

No joke, the wrong team is favored here. I know that seems hard to believe, considering San Francisco is the home team and they are coming off a 30 point win over the Green Wave. I also realize that San Francisco has recently beaten Gonzaga at home, AND they've already beaten LMU in LMU's home gym. How in the world could i back LMU here? Simple, this line is flat too low, and i'll explain.

Again, San Francisco has been playing great ball of late. I cant say enough about their win against Gonzaga. That was a great win for this team, their signature win of the season. In their last game, they had some revenge against Pepperdine, and beat them by 30 points. That win looked great, but this Pepperdine has thrown in the towel. One of my only regrets the other day was not taking Pepperdine minus the points in that game. I believe San Francisco has now completely peaked, and they will have a letdown tonight. The difference between Pepperdine and LMU right now is severe. You also must realize right now that anyone backing San Francisco is paying a huge premium in backing this team right now. Everyone knows about their Gonzaga win, so everyone thinks this is now the "it" team on the West Coast. Now, San Francisco is everyone's sleeper pick in the west. Trust me, oddsmakers know this, and they will take advantage of this. Proof of exactly this is today's line. This line is too low, and the public is going to get worked over backing San Francisco tonight. Not me...

These two teams have already clashed this year. 3 things stand out in that game on January 14th. First and foremost, San Francisco won that game 70-67. The stud forward Drew Vinney didn't play for LMU in that game. Vinney is only the leading scorer and rebounder for LMU. Vinney not playing in that game was a huge blow for LMU, and it showed throughout in the game. Lastly, San Francisco shot 22 more free throws that LMU in that contest. Yes, 22 more free throws for the visiting team. Earlier this season i played off that exact stat, and have done well in San Francisco games. I'm telling you right now, things will be completely different tonight. San Francisco is in for a fight of a game, as LMU wants that 4th spot that San Francisco currently holds in conference play. LMU is on revenge, and fully healthy. They will be ready to go tonight, and i fully expect LMU to play well tonight in a role they relish.

I love everything about this game, from the opening number to the current betting action. I know this game looks a bit sketchy, but oddsmakers set this line for a reason. We must take advantage on the uneducated public that is blindly backing San Francisco in the ABSOLUTE worst spot.

Last edited by snapstick; 02-13-10 at 06:20 PM.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    nice call snap. I'll tail lmu

Big Dave's Picks

Alright SNAP you led me to the promise land on St. Louis I'll tail Loyola tonight with you. Thanks for the great write up and I hope you have a great night. BOL sir and Thanks Again Big Dave

ProfessorGoatduk
    ProfessorGoatduk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Hey Snap I want to back Loyola tonight but it's tough to put money on them. Do you think that the home crowd and team being extra pumped for Senior Night will make a difference?

12 Last