No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Big numbers, but all have a chance to hit IMHO

Nova -14.5 -- Providence plays right into their hands. This one could get ugly.
    Cal -11.5 -- Wazoo coming off devastating loss at Stanford, and the Bears smell blood with a PAC-10 title within their grasp.
    Vandy -16.5 -- LSU is one of the worst major-conference teams I've seen in quite some time.

I typically hate laying more than 10 with any game, but these three have my attention.

Thoughts?

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only game I looked at thus far out of the 3 you have listed is Vandy and I do like them at home, but that is a boat load of points. They should cover this number though, but not sure I can lay it.

Good luck with the plays.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Only game I looked at thus far out of the 3 you have listed is Vandy and I do like them at home, but that is a boat load of points. They should cover this number though, but not sure I can lay it.

Good luck with the plays.

I'm just thinking out loud. Only plays I'm making for sure at this point are Tulsa -2, North Texas -5.5 and Richmond -3.5 -- though I don't like how everyone on the board seems to love them universally as well.

I still like Wisconsin-GB +12.5 at Wright State, too. And Maryland +10 at Duke. They might win that one S/U.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

No way maryland beata Duke At Duke impossible