iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    You're killing it man!
    Yeah nice little run, just glad I can help out the board

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    My bad man, I thought it was you who had the Siena pick. I remember somebody put down a big 10 units on them, I guess I just thought it was you. Fuk I need a big win for Saturday because just like last week West Virginia fukked me just like what they did against Villanova haaha. I'm tellin yah, in these big matchups they shouldn't be the favorites
    No worries bud, that was a tough beat for you in the WVU game, thought they had it; fell apart in the final minute. Good luck with your plays today.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Cornerback View Post
    Nice call on that Yale game ice You're on a tear right now with your big plays I actually had a winning night wooooo
    Thanks buddy, congrats on the winning night and good luck today.

tj5485
    tj5485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 183

Yup I backed you on Yale as well. Nice Call....Also liking your Tulsa pick...What do you think about St. Marys?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

dont underestimate portland tj....st marys might win but por is not far behind them at all this will be a tough tough game

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

any thoughts on new mexico at utah and wofford at samford?

nm is 7-2 on the road, while utah is 7-6 at home. nm puts up about 77.9 ppg to utah's 67.8 ppg. nm lets up 67.1 ppg and utah lets up 66.1. it's a 4 point spread in favor of nm. nm blew them out at home a few weeks ago.

woff is 7-6 on the road and sam is 6-5 at home. woff puts up 69.4 ppg and sam puts up 57.7. sam lets up 59.5 ppg and wof lets up 61.9. it's 5 point spread in favor of woff. they haven't played each other yet the only real team woff has played in their last ten is charleston which they lost by 2 at charleston. woff is 9-1 in the last 10, while sam is 3-7 in their last 10. woff has avg. 72 pts in their last 5, while sam has put up 58.8. woff let up an avg. 57.8 and sam 64 in the last 5

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Hey ice just took a look through your blogs and i wanted to say I really enjoyed reading them, I just wish I would have seem them sooner LOL...Good Luck tomorrow with Tulsa, I will be on them as well and I'll definitely be checking in everyday to see who you're on! Again, nice work this week and let's keep on rollin' tomorrow!

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by tj5485 View Post
    Yup I backed you on Yale as well. Nice Call....Also liking your Tulsa pick...What do you think about St. Marys?
    Thanks buddy. I have not looked into the late games yet on tomorrow's board, waiting for my tennis winner to finish up and then going to look deeper into those games. At first look, its going to be a tough game for St. Mary's regardless if they won or lost to the Zags, they lost so not sure how they are going to respond in this spot. Either way as I mentioned, it is a difficult game because had they won against the Zags its a great let down spot, but as they lost, it is difficult to tell how they will respond. After I cap it, I'll leave my feedback.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    dont underestimate portland tj....st marys might win but por is not far behind them at all this will be a tough tough game
    Agree, Portland has experience as well, this will be tougher than many expect IMO.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by dknight734 View Post
    any thoughts on new mexico at utah and wofford at samford? nm is 7-2 on the road, while utah is 7-6 at home. nm puts up about 77.9 ppg to utah's 67.8 ppg. nm lets up 67.1 ppg and utah lets up 66.1. it's a 4 point spread in favor of nm. nm blew them out at home a few weeks ago. woff is 7-6 on the road and sam is 6-5 at home. woff puts up 69.4 ppg and sam puts up 57.7. sam lets up 59.5 ppg and wof lets up 61.9. it's 5 point spread in favor of woff. they haven't played each other yet the only real team woff has played in their last ten is charleston which they lost by 2 at charleston. woff is 9-1 in the last 10, while sam is 3-7 in their last 10. woff has avg. 72 pts in their last 5, while sam has put up 58.8. woff let up an avg. 57.8 and sam 64 in the last 5
    I can't really give ya any feedback that I would feel confident in until I give those 2 games a look. I'll post my leans on those 2 games later on after I get a chance to look at them, don't just want to throw out leans without giving thorough consideration to them.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Agree, Portland has experience as well, this will be tougher than many expect IMO.
    Portland still without Ravio, which I think will be very good for St. Marys.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasFunke View Post
    Hey ice just took a look through your blogs and i wanted to say I really enjoyed reading them, I just wish I would have seem them sooner LOL...Good Luck tomorrow with Tulsa, I will be on them as well and I'll definitely be checking in everyday to see who you're on! Again, nice work this week and let's keep on rollin' tomorrow!
    Thanks buddy

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Portland still without Ravio, which I think will be very good for St. Marys.
    Yeah, like I said, have not even looked at it yet just was throwing my initial insight into the mix. It should be interesting to see how Mary's responds in this spot against a tough opponent.

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

cool. thnks ice appreciate the input. look forward to what u have to say

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    NCAAB Posted WTD

12-2 +56.40U

Big Plays (10U) 5-0

Saturday

Tulsa Golden Hurricane -2 10U
    Tulsa Golden Hurricane -2 10U

iceminers26

While we're on the subject of college hoops, if anyone wants to meet up with a couple of my buddies and I, we will be at the Big East Tourney in NYC this year. Just to warn ya though if you are planning on going, we like to party a little bit too much.

tj5485
    tj5485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 183

Seems like a lot of people are on MSU, Any thoughts? Lucas has had a few days to rest that ankle, I dont see MSU going down 4 in a row, And Penn state is HORRIBLE, but the -7 might keep me away

iceminers26

Seems like a lot of people are on MSU, Any thoughts? Lucas has had a few days to rest that ankle, I dont see MSU going down 4 in a row, And Penn state is HORRIBLE, but the -7 might keep me away
    Tough game, may not be a harder team to predict in college hoops than PSU. They play unreal 1 game on the road and then get pumped at home in the next, could really see them winning this won this one, but who the heck knows with this club. Its sad but their entire offense centers around 1 player, TB, and if he is off, it is a long night for the Lions and their backers. No play for me, but good luck.

iceminers26

Alright boys, going to go have a couple brews with my buds and watch our play on the rugby match, catch ya later.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this play just feel like I will go with moneyline for safety, GL and good day

iceminers26

Final Card

Tulsa -2 10U

Fordham +10 4U

gwiz
    gwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

I read a writeup from another site about the devastation a close loss like the one PSU took in minny can cause an already struggling team

sounds possible to me

he liked the combination of MSU needing to win and the possible fragile state of mind of PSU to favor the road team

First 12