t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

One of the most frustrating feelings ever...

Let me preface this by saying that I did not make this thread to brag or act like a know-it-all, I'm simply venting... I was about to take the Penn moneyline (the game isn't over yet and for all I know Cornell could come back) but at the last second I decided not to pull the trigger because a rough past week has made me a bit gunshy.

Coulda gotten +1100 odds on that... whoever took Penn ml, if anyone did, hats off to you for having some guts.

TennisBabe
    TennisBabe's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know the feeling buddy. Just don't do something stupid now and try to make it up on another game.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Damn man, that woulda be a hell of a pick too! You take Penn with the points at least right?

t-wizzle

Nah I wasn't able to get a wager in, I got home right around 7 and was debating the money line and just couldn't pull the trigger. I ran out of time to even take the points but gotta just try and forget about it now.

What do you guys think of wvu-pitt?

1UP
    1UP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

I consider taking the points against Cornell every game. That's reasonable. But if anybody had the balls to actually take Penn straight up? That's not a good hit, it's a fix.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by 1UP View Post
    I consider taking the points against Cornell every game. That's reasonable. But if anybody had the balls to actually take Penn straight up? That's not a good hit, it's a fix.
    Cornell has been a money maker all year!! Just haven't covered the last few.

t-wizzle

Honestly the only reason it crossed my mind was that I'm from Philadelphia so I know they have been playing much better lately. They were a lock fade all year until a week or two ago. I saw the moneyline odds and I just felt like they had a chance to pull the upset and that it might be worth a shot to throw a relatively small wager on it. But like I said, I didn't have the balls to do that.