spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Two Plays for Friday tonight

princeton -13.5

siena -4

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Siena scares me, everyone in any forum loves that game and cant figure out why its so low. Red Flag for me.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

if it wasnt for the way public teams have been cashin this week id be all over Nia but the way its been going Siena probably kills them...gl tonight

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I actually hate seeing everybody on Sienna. Some of the absolute best handicappers are on them but then again some of the best handicappers are on Niagara as well. I don't give a shit when somebody who sucks at capping NCAA games is picking Siena but the really good handicappers who are on them scares me

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    I actually hate seeing everybody on Sienna. Some of the absolute best handicappers are on them but then again some of the best handicappers are on Niagara as well. I don't give a shit when somebody who sucks at capping NCAA games is picking Siena but the really good handicappers who are on them scares me

your bound to get that in a game like this as by the numbers Siena is the better team but there are a few good angles that makes nia look solid....tough damn game pass for me

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

no magic this yr from niagara they have no low post presence this yr take horrible shots(39%FG on offense!) and have lost 3 of 4 at home. last yr niagara was playing far more consistent basketball n was lites out at home, its the other way round this yr. siena is rolling they have more balanced inside-outside scoring the series has been pretty lopsided, siena improves here to 15-0 in conference with a comfortable victory, likely double digits.