2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Friday night hoops

Port st +1....this team just got beat by freakin Seattle so if you think im crazy i probably couldnt blame you...Say what you want about this team but they do have a unusual home court and they are capable of scoring points in bunches so if anything i feel like i at least got a punchers chance....

Pit + ? 1st half.....thinking why not just ride the fact that wvu does not show up in 1st halves to often...Pit should come out strong looking to revenge the loss to wvu last week...if all goes well and pit handles business in the 1st i will more than likely be playing wvu in the 2nd....

Yale +5.5.....tailing iceminers on this 1..... normally dont play Ivy league but looks solid to me, historically they play harvard tough... the majority is pounding Harvard like its free chicken dinner time and you know who's side i rather be on...

as always fade'em, follow'em, bash'em, doesnt matter to me.....gl to every1 tonight whatever you decide

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

hey did u get a chance to look over my leans?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dknight734 View Post
    hey did u get a chance to look over my leans?

i pretty much told you what i thought about the 1s you had....1st thing i can say is stop playing so many games.....every day bro your list of games is beyond crazy, there no reason to play so many

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

what do u think of webber? -11? nau is pretty good team, they can hang right?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dknight734 View Post
    what do u think of webber? -11? nau is pretty good team, they can hang right?

not so sure....Weber has owned nau as of late winning the last 3 match-ups including at nau this year by double digits....pass for me

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I agree with PORT. ST. Take a look at the under on the PRIN/COL. GAME. GL ILL TAIK TO YA LATER, GOT MORE CAPPIN TO DO.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    I agree with PORT. ST. Take a look at the under on the PRIN/COL. GAME. GL ILL TAIK TO YA LATER, GOT MORE CAPPIN TO DO.

cool ill check it out...gl tonight

BBROBOZO
    BBROBOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Port st +1....this team just got beat by freakin Seattle so if you think im crazy i probably couldnt blame you...Say what you want about this team but they do have a unusual home court and they are capable of scoring points in bunches so if anything i feel like i at least got a punchers chance....

Pit + ? 1st half.....thinking why not just ride the fact that wvu does not show up in 1st halves to often...Pit should come out strong looking to revenge the loss to wvu last week...if all goes well and pit handles business in the 1st i will more than likely be playing wvu in the 2nd....

Yale +5.5.....tailing iceminers on this 1..... normally dont play Ivy league but looks solid to me, historically they play harvard tough... the majority is pounding Harvard like its free chicken dinner time and you know who's side i rather be on...

as always fade'em, follow'em, bash'em, doesnt matter to me.....gl to every1 tonight whatever you decide
    You are fearless... Good to see you on pitt 1st half... I took pitt +1 1/2 early today .... west vir starts off slow .... I hope !!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BBROBOZO View Post
    You are fearless... Good to see you on pitt 1st half... I took pitt +1 1/2 early today .... west vir starts off slow .... I hope !!

if that is a compliment thanks....not entirely fearless though cause if i was i would be all over Nia +4 as well, that 1 scares me though as the majority been doing better than me this week for some reason

Thenation781
    Thenation781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 509

as always fade'em, follow'em, bash'em, doesnt matter to me.....gl to every1
    tonight whatever you decide
    Bank do you use to place your bets??

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Thenation781 View Post
    Bank do you use to place your bets??

greek, bet jam, and Bodog at the moment

Thenation781
    Thenation781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 509

thanx

capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

2da- I like takin Pitt, 1st half. WV alway's out the gates slow. GL.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by capri5421 View Post
    2da- I like takin Pitt, 1st half. WV alway's out the gates slow. GL.

that is what im hoping for brother....i havnt tried this yet bet have been doing quite well waiting on wvu then hitting them up 2nd half so im thinking why not get a piece of that 1st half fade pie.....gl with your plays

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Good Luck tonite 2da. Guess I'll be like all the rest and jump on that Pitt 1H.

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think portland st. is easy money tonight....especially with everyone on this board and in general pounding montana

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gonnakillit View Post
    I think portland st. is easy money tonight....especially with everyone on this board and in general pounding montana

i wish i was that confident,,,,i liked it as soon as i saw the number i knew what time it was, but these plays have not done well this week with the public ass teams cashing way to much since Sunday...lets hope this is the start of things getting back to how they belong.....like your card, gl tonight

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    Good Luck tonite 2da. Guess I'll be like all the rest and jump on that Pitt 1H.

lets hope wvu 1st half struggles continue...gl tonight

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

when you start seeing sooooooooooooo many people say there is no way portland st. can win the game....the books are giving us a gift with Montana and yada yada yada I start loving portland st. more and more.

Especially when they say they Montana just beat them by 30+ at home so they can't lost this game.

Seemingly ignoring that Montana also beat Idaho St. at home by 20+ but lost to them on the road. And also ignoring that Portland St. beat Northern Colorado at home by double digits (2nd best team in conference) and only lost on the road to weber st (best team in conference) by only 3 on the road.

I really cant wait for this game to start

2daBank

i hear ya bro....this whole montana is so hot shit is cracking me up...wow they have won like 4 in a row in this garbage conf, impressive....also like the fact Mont hasnt been in this building since 08 and from what i hear it is a unusual place to play at....port st defense is trash no doubt but mont isnt exactly this offensive juggernaut every1 is making them out to be if port st shoots well i like our chances

314cashes
    314cashes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bank I'm with you on Portland st. The yale game scares me though bro, the under in that game looks solid, just can't pull the trigger on yale though. Good luck. Hockey parlay Pens ml- Minn ml-N.J. ml- MInn over. pays 6/1

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 314cashes View Post
    Bank I'm with you on Portland st. The yale game scares me though bro, the under in that game looks solid, just can't pull the trigger on yale though. Good luck. Hockey parlay Pens ml- Minn ml-N.J. ml- MInn over. pays 6/1

hell they both scary that why i like them....i dont mess with hockey but dont think i could trust 4 games to hit for me when it seems every other hockey score i see goes to a shootout, seems risky but like i said i dont know much about it...gl tonight

2daBank

got Pit at +1.5 for 1st half was hopin it would get to 2 but oh well i think they will be up at half anyway

2daBank

i wanna play Nia sooo bad.....think im doing the right thing laying off but im starting to itch for it

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

i wanna play Nia sooo bad.....think im doing the right thing laying off but im starting to itch for it
    Me too. Seems like everyone (other than LB) is on Siena.

With that being said, if Siena comes out and wins by 10+, you'd really kick yourself for over-thinking.

DaTruth10
    DaTruth10's Avatar Become A Pro!

anybody like cornell-10 2nd half?

2daBank

fuk it....

Nia +4.5 ....i like it, houli likes it, a few other guys i respect like it, sounds like its worth a small play to me
    Last edited by 2daBank; 02-12-10 at 06:57 PM.
    Points Awarded:

QuitHating gave 2daBank 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Me too. Seems like everyone (other than LB) is on Siena.

With that being said, if Siena comes out and wins by 10+, you'd really kick yourself for over-thinking.

yes that is true but what the hell wouldnt be the first time i looked stupid

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

I like the 1H Pitt play and thinking about jumping on Portland. GL tonight Bank

Oh and im liking the new avatar

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Chugs View Post
    I like the 1H Pitt play and thinking about jumping on Portland. GL tonight Bank

Oh and im liking the new avatar

yea i figured it was time for a change after the not so good week....but i got a feeling the "easy money" crowd is about to get whats coming to them the next few days

2daBank

some1 needs to win this Yale game at the buzzer i dont care who just dont want OT

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

some1 needs to win this Yale game at the buzzer i dont care who just dont want OT
    ON Yale too?

damn these shit teams cant win in regulation.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

pleaseee no OT, i got the under

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

fckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

2daBank

aint that a bitch i hate ot when i got the dog....lets go Yale keep it close...and wtf that harvard guy would have made his damn free throws this would be over

12 Last