southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Thanks snap...looking forward to the pics today

snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAAB

West Virginia -2.5
    There alot of questions in my mind to why Pitt is a home underdog to W.V. Why is Pitt a home underdog in a revenge situation? Why is Pitt the underdog with a home record or 13-1? The favorite in this series has dominated and West Virginia is 5-1 in their last 6 road games. There are just to many unanswered questions to me as to why Pitt is a home dog and not the favorite in this game. On Feb 3rd the Mountaineers defeated Pitt by 19...so Pitt should have a 19 point home advantage?

Northern Colorado -4
    Idaho State is terrible...enough said!

NBA (For Fun..Not for the record)

Rookies +12.5

Snake811
    Snake811's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Grizz are almost as hot as I am. get the title for your house your car even your first born you cant lose this one. Montana is a stone cold lead pipe LOCK!!!!!

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Snake811 View Post
    The Grizz are almost as hot as I am. get the title for your house your car even your first born you cant lose this one. Montana is a stone cold lead pipe LOCK!!!!!

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by snapstick View Post
    NCAAB

West Virginia -2.5 (TOP PLAY)
    There alot of questions in my mind to why Pitt is a home underdog to W.V. Why is Pitt a home underdog in a revenge situation? Why is Pitt the underdog with a home record or 13-1? The favorite in this series has dominated and West Virginia is 5-1 in their last 6 road games. There are just to many unanswered questions to me as to why Pitt is a home dog and not the favorite in this game. On Feb 3rd the Mountaineers defeated Pitt by 19...so Pitt should have a 19 point home advantage?

Northern Colorado -4
    Idaho State is terrible...enough said!

Fairfield -1
    Because i feel like it! I'm offended by the name Rider(Ride-her)..I dont like teams with their school name sounding like a sexual comment!

Sienna -4
    I like the name Sienna, i had a former girlfriend with that name. No wait, that was Brienna...who cares close enough!

NBA (For Fun..Not for the record)

Rookies +12.5
    Final Plays for friday...BOL

Reed Harris
    Reed Harris's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck I like west virginia myself.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Reed Harris View Post
    Good luck I like west virginia myself.

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

In Response to your Question: Not sure I will play Pitt. tonight as I am still analyzing that game. But, to answer your ques. Pitt is a 3 point dog b/c they got beat by 19 at WVU. the oddsmakers could not justify putting Pitt as the fav. or even a pk. Also Pitt last game was against non division 1 team and usually teams coming off those games in mid season usually lose thier next time out. Possibly WVU is the right side, however WVU has struggled on the road at times this year which will keep the number at 3 or lower before tip-off. Snap you also know the recent trends for this game so maybe the under (4 of 6) would be the better play for me. Also, your top NCAA plays have not faired well for you as of late, I know you work very hard or you wouldn't make them your top plays so its possible I would switch to WVU but have a hunch Pitt. plays more enthusiaticlly tonight. BOL with your picks tonight and look forward to working together tomm. Big Dave

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Looks good ...what would you do if Sienna and Rider met up.... a sexual comment along with an ex (or was it breanna?) lol

BOL

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave's Picks View Post
    In Response to your Question: Not sure I will play Pitt. tonight as I am still analyzing that game. But, to answer your ques. Pitt is a 3 point dog b/c they got beat by 19 at WVU. the oddsmakers could not justify putting Pitt as the fav. or even a pk. Also Pitt last game was against non division 1 team and usually teams coming off those games in mid season usually lose thier next time out. Possibly WVU is the right side, however WVU has struggled on the road at times this year which will keep the number at 3 or lower before tip-off. Snap you also know the recent trends for this game so maybe the under (4 of 6) would be the better play for me. Also, your top NCAA plays have not faired well for you as of late, I know you work very hard or you wouldn't make them your top plays so its possible I would switch to WVU but have a hunch Pitt. plays more enthusiaticlly tonight. BOL with your picks tonight and look forward to working together tomm. Big Dave
    Pitt should be favored even losing by 19 to W.V. in their last game. It happens all the time if a team gets beat...their next game with that team they are usually the favorite...ie, Fairfield/Rider tonight.

Here are some statements from a fellow capper i have alot of respect for: Why is a team that is at home not favored in a revenge game? Why is a team coming off a emotional home loss to NOVA favored? Why is a home team that is 5-0 vs the top 5 in this arena not favored? Why is a home team that is 10-4 against the top 25 not favored? Why is a home team that is 13-1 this season at home not favored? Why is a home team that is 53-10 at home against the BigEast at home not favored? Why is a home team that is 128-11 in the Peterson Arena not favored? Why is a home team that has won 34 of its last 35 not favored? Why is a team that has a great motivation to move into a 3 way tie for 3rd place in the Big East not favored?

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Looks good ...what would you do if Sienna and Rider met up.... a sexual comment along with an ex (or was it breanna?) lol

BOL

BOL

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave's Picks View Post
    Hard to get a read on the TOP PLAYS with only 2 games played. I have right around a 60% win rate in CBB which is below my standards but good none the less. BOL today.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by snapstick View Post
    ncaab

west virginia -2.5
    there alot of questions in my mind to why pitt is a home underdog to w.v. Why is pitt a home underdog in a revenge situation? Why is pitt the underdog with a home record or 13-1? The favorite in this series has dominated and west virginia is 5-1 in their last 6 road games. There are just to many unanswered questions to me as to why pitt is a home dog and not the favorite in this game. On feb 3rd the mountaineers defeated pitt by 19...so pitt should have a 19 point home advantage?

northern colorado -4
    idaho state is terrible...enough said!

nba (for fun..not for the record)

rookies +12.5

im not agreeing or disagreeing with the pick... But they are favored because they are ranked # 4 in the country

they were getting 10 at west virg -- 8 point swing for home court = wvirg - 2

pitt was getting 1.5 at home from louisville... Why wouldnt west virg be favored ?

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

snap bol on your plays. i know you are as sharp as they come, but you might wanna take a second look at your siena pick. niagara will win this one

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    snap bol on your plays. i know you are as sharp as they come, but you might wanna take a second look at your siena pick. niagara will win this one
    I guess i am 0-1 so far today then..

BOL

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    im not agreeing or disagreeing with the pick... But they are favored because they are ranked # 4 in the country

pitt was getting 1.5 at home from louisville... Why wouldnt west virg be favored ?
    I was unaware that the lines are affected or set by a team's AP ranking.

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I like it still ridin with the top plays. Nice call on gonzaga

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post

Thats incorrect...Pitt was the favorite versus louisvile @ -1.5

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTYDIRTY View Post
    I like it still ridin with the top plays. Nice call on gonzaga
    Thats was to easy.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

[quote=goldengreek;3180475]im not agreeing or disagreeing with the pick... But they are favored because they are ranked # 4 in the country

pitt was getting 1.5 at home from louisville... Why wouldnt west virg be favored ?[/quote]

They are favored because the oddmakers know that Pitt is a average team. If they felt Pitt was worthy of being favored they would be...Thats enough to tell me who wins this one.

xxbadazxx
    xxbadazxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

GL SNAP

wallyjones2009
    wallyjones2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeahh

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey SNAP I completely agree with your analysis on Pitt./WVU tonight. I probably will not play the game as you have talked me out of it. But, thats a good thing I never enjoy going against you because I respect you as a capper that much. I appreciate all the work and I will be on Siena tonight but not sure about Fairfield. BOL with your picks sir and thanks for all the good work, looking forward to tomm. Big Dave

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Anyone interested in jumping on board with me and West Virginia?

If so post here and if they win you give me 5 SBR points. If they lose i give you 5 betpoints.

It all goes towards my Television from the SBR store!

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

560 points..I only need 10,000 more..

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-05-15 at 03:09 PM. Reason: image does not exist

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-05-15 at 03:11 PM. Reason: image does not exist

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-05-15 at 03:11 PM. Reason: image does not exist

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Just thought if i posted my teams logo's it would give me good luck!

BOL

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12464

G/L Tonight.