t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

...sat in the parking lot after losing Game 7 at home and begged KD to join the Warriors after they choked away the Finals last year.

The 73 win team didn't have enough. LeBron still took the title from them and instead of thinking about how they could finish the job the following year, Draymond's first thoughts were "we need help. We need the second best player in basketball."

73 win team. What a joke.

And now that overrated loser Draymond will run his mouth after they win. This guy would be a nobody on pretty much any other team, or at least 90% of the rest of the teams. He should suck Curry, Thompson, and Durant's dikks every night. Oh wait he probably already does.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Well said

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

So you don't like him?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

him and Durant are brothers from another whore mother in my eyes

Durant is like his little brother who wants to act the way his big bad big brother behaves

Kinda pisses me off a bit that more people on sbr aren't more in tune and against what Durant did

But then I remember that most people here are also not true fans of sports more than they are gamblers

who happen to bet on sports

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Settle down guys and pound the golden boys tomorrow

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

T wiz
    with due respect, while I think dray is kinda ghetto, I think he's a heckuva player and so important to the warriors that if they don't lose him for gm 5 last yr they win that series. he can shoot, pass, rebound, play D, and is a hustle player. his star is still rising imo and btw I believe steph was also very instrumental in convincing kd to go to gs

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    T wiz
    with due respect, while I think dray is kinda ghetto, I think he's a heckuva player and so important to the warriors that if they don't lose him for gm 5 last yr they win that series. he can shoot, pass, rebound, play D, and is a hustle player. his star is still rising imo and btw I believe steph was also very instrumental in convincing kd to go to gs
    Not saying he doesn't bring anything to the table. He's in the absolute perfect role there. Surround him with great players and his job is to play great D - which he does - and knock down the occasional open 3.

t-wizzle

Fat loser playing in Game 5 this time around?

Love how this clown says he has no regrets about what he did to get suspended last year. Selfish prick.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Twizzler fired up