juanitodelfuego
    Lets go IU
    juanitodelfuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Big Ten Conference Play 02-10-10 UM +8.5 U 129

Tonight we are heading to the frozen tundra for Minnesota bringing in Big Blue of Ann Arbor. MN has gone 1-3 ATS at home and a whopping 1-9 overall in B10 play.

UM is 3-2 ATS on the road and 7-4 ATS overall in the B10.

MN has gone over once at home this year and UM has gone over once on the road. Their combined O/U is 8-13.

I have MN winning this 66-61, allowing UM to cover the spread and finish under on the night.

After watching my beloved Hoosiers get prison raped at home last night, its back to basics.

Ch3fDan
    Go Blue
    Ch3fDan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Tonight is Michigan season, If they want to make the NIT they better get this one tonight. I expect them to cover the spread and possibly steal a win.

kboiler
    kboiler's Avatar Become A Pro!

You probably ought to get used to saying that last statement...

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3fDan View Post
    Tonight is Michigan season, If they want to make the NIT they better get this one tonight. I expect them to cover the spread and possibly steal a win.

If they want to make the NIT NO ONE wants to make the NIT.......Minny blowout tonight

kboiler
    kboiler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gonnakillit View Post
    If they want to make the NIT NO ONE wants to make the NIT.......Minny blowout tonight
    Agreed. Minny is tough in the barn and Michigan is notorious for quitting if they aren't in the game within the first ten minutes. I don't see Beilein being around after this year. With two future NBA players on the roster, they should be better.

Minny in a route.

Ch3fDan
    Go Blue
    Ch3fDan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Hey hey hey they showed up. Good win, good bounce back.