bookiekiller
    bookiekiller's Avatar Become A Pro!

The bookiekiller is back from the superbowl... I hav a big play today

LIKE I SAID SAINTS BIG I WON BIG!!!! NOW LETS TAKE MY SUBERBOWL WINNINGS AND THAT IS $5000, LETS GO BIG ON north car+6. GOOD LUCK!!!!
    Last edited by bookiekiller; 02-10-10 at 09:17 AM. Reason: no play on missouri st-5 i hav a bad line on it

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Missouri State is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games

No writeup or reasoning here?

I have Southern Illy covering 7 , so too close for me , gl man

bookiekiller

missouri st is do here 1-7 ats dont mean shit to me ....will b 2-7 after tonight!!!!

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL tonight but I don't ever bet MVC, the teams are way to unpredictable and every road team plays better on road than they do at home it seems, so proceed with caution my friend. Hope Miss. St. cashes in for you.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16221

tuff game

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

jeffbuff73
    jeffbuff73's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry, this isn't a very good play to be putting any winnings on. Alot better games out there than this one!

Big Dave's Picks

babyanni
    babyanni's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow

John the Don
    John the Don's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best MVC team to bet on lately would be Drake, started off slow and has been undervalued the past few weeks. They cover pretty well at home

Big Dave's Picks

In response to the Question: I usually try to narrow my games down to 2-3 a night and not try to read into this forum as much as possible. Last night however I played 4 games and went 2-2 and that was differant for me. So tonight really thinking playing 2 games for me tonight is the way to go. I don't want to put myself in a position where I am risking 2 or more units on one game, whereas I could spread it out over 2-3 games. Probably not betting wise enough but I am comfortable doing it this way instead of going all in on one team. If I feel comforatble getting 2-3 wins a night at 1 unit I am chipping away at it my way. Any ideas,advice and criticism is much appreciated sir and BOL tonight with your pick. Good call on Saints saw you had pick them on the NFL handicapping forum. Thanks Again Big Dave.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Push that weight

bookiekiller

sorry guys no play on missouri st-5 my bookie has it to high for me!!!! so i will put my suberbowl winnings and that is 5grand on the>>> NORTH CAR+6

bookiekiller

lets go nc roll baby roll !!!!!

woody78
    woody78's Avatar Become A Pro!

No fkin way id put 5 bones, let alone 5 g's on that bunch of losers from chapel hill, let alone when they are playing a solid Duke team that can't wait for an opportunity like this to blow out their local rival. Way too many better games out there today, I think the Dookies win this by double-digits.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by jeffbuff73 View Post
    sorry, this isn't a very good play to be putting any winnings on. Alot better games out there than this one!

didnt the tarheels just get blown out by maryland. i had those miserable SOBs +9.5ish

northwestern, utep, northern iowa....lotsa better games today. goodluck i guess-
    dont think im touchin it.

dskibin2
    dskibin2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

I wouldn't trust the heels with anything right now

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by bookiekiller View Post
    sorry guys no play on missouri st-5 my bookie has it to high for me!!!! so i will put my suberbowl winnings and that is 5grand on the>>> NORTH CAR+6
    You went from Missouri State to North Carolina? Are you intentionally trying to find the most schizo teams out there so that you can lose your money?

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

yeah but glitch dont u know bookiekiller is using monopoly money not real money.he has no idea how to pick a winner and if hes putting money on a team who is barely average and in conference they suck so your pick is garbage

CHI-TOWN ROOKIE
    CHI-TOWN ROOKIE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good one OILER! , monopoly money

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

glad u like but dont put any stock into this puys picks cause hes worse than a car salesman

bookiekiller

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    yeah but glitch dont u know bookiekiller is using monopoly money not real money.he has no idea how to pick a winner and if hes putting money on a team who is barely average and in conference they suck so your pick is garbage
    that's it!!!! i am putting money back on missouri state - 5 1/2. the line moved 1/2 point when the BOOKIEKILLER withdrew the bet....probably because everyone went and bet the so illinois. you want a write-up, you got it!

Missouri State is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games Missouri State is 16-8 SU in its last 24 games The total has gone OVER in 4 of Missouri State's last 6 games Missouri State is 2-4-1 ATS in its last 7 games at homeMissouri State is 12-2 SU in its last 14 games at homeMissouri State is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Southern IllinoisMissouri State is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Southern IllinoisThe total has gone OVER in 5 of Missouri State's last 5 games when playing Southern IllinoisThe total has gone OVER in 4 of Missouri State's last 5 games when playing at home against Southern IllinoisMissouri State is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games Missouri State is 16-8 SU in its last 24 games The total has gone OVER in 4 of Missouri State's last 6 games Missouri State is 2-4-1 ATS in its last 7 games at homeMissouri State is 12-2 SU in its last 14 games at homeMissouri State is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Southern IllinoisMissouri State is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Southern IllinoisThe total has gone OVER in 5 of Missouri State's last 5 games when playing Southern IllinoisThe total has gone OVER in 4 of Missouri State's last 5 games when playing at home against Southern Illinois
    Missouri State is 1-7 ATS in last 8 games. All that b.s. points to so. illinois covering. I will go with Missouri State- 5 dimes THEY ARE DUE TO COVER.

be careful fellow posters....there is a RAT in our midst. I am as good at smelling a rat as i am picking games, and you can take that to the bank
    Last edited by bookiekiller; 02-10-10 at 01:20 PM.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

maybe u should take a shower cause your smelling yourself

bookiekiller

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    maybe u should take a shower cause your smelling yourself
    i have surrounded myself with the smell of $$$$$$$$$$$$ MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY

bookiekiller

Be careful fellow posters, some folks are on here to talk smack and not about winning money. Do not fall prey to their hype.

FOLLOW THE BOOKIEKILLER TO THE PROMISED LAND.

"don't believe the hype"--flava flav

pacesetter picks
    pacesetter picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im pretty new to this forum so forgive me but I feel if bookie wants to bet his money on N.C. we should simply wish him luck .

So G.L.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

SWEET! Thats what I wanted to see.....duke all day

pacesetter picks
    pacesetter picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh ya like Delware+16
    Arkansas -7 gl all

bookiekiller

good luck!!!!! ralphie

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    SWEET! Thats what I wanted to see.....duke all day
    totally agree will be an ass whooping from the beginning

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Duke had to deal with ty lawson and hansbrough and danny green. Its payback time, and coach K will try and step on their throat. No letting up. Duke is going to TRY and win by 20.

bookiekiller

i am back on missouri state for 5 dimes. follow me to the promised land

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by pacesetter picks View Post
    Im pretty new to this forum so forgive me but I feel if bookie wants to bet his money on N.C. we should simply wish him luck .

So G.L.
    It's not the bad/good plays that people get upset at!! It's the fact that he lies about what he bets and that in turn may dupe someone into thinking he knows what he is talking about and that a terrible moral infraction!! And sad.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

i am back on missouri state for 5 dimes. follow me to the promised land
    Here we go again.

bookiekiller

i got no time to talk smack with you guys. i just pick winners!!!!!!!!!

it's not my fault i have bigger balls than most......betting is my business, and business is good!

12 Last