2. UNLV -5.5 (vs. NM)
    3. NW -3 (@ Iowa)
    4. Duke -5.5 (@ UNC)
    5. Ga Tech +1 (@ Miami FL)
    6. UTEP -4 (@ SMU)
    7. ECU -2.5 (vs. Tulane)
    8. Iowa St +12 (@ Mizzou)
    9. NE -15 (vs. Ga State)

These plays are in order from strongest to weakest as it pertains to my liking of the matchup. As always feedback/criticism/insight is welcomed and appreciated. BOL today to all.

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Morning DukeBlue I don't really have an opinion on too many of your leans at this time. But I will look into them further. I do like UTEP but noticed SMU plays pretty good at home and UTEP could have a letdown after big win Sat. against Tulsa, although UTEP has won 7 straight. I am gonna wait to see what happens to Downey before I take Florida, he is listed as questionable. I have early leans to Baylor and Duke as well as So. Conf. Wofford and Tenn Chatanooga. I don't really see a whole lot on the card I like today which might be a good thing for me. Anyhow hope this helps and I will analyze your leans further to see if I can contribute anything. Will Duke cover tonight at UNC you should have a pretty good idea and what number wouldn't you play it at? Thanks for good work and looking forward to your picks BOL tonight. Big Dave

trap
    Update your status
    trap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10874

Like the Iowa st. play, it is my play of the
    day!
    g/l

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by trap View Post
    Like the Iowa st. play, it is my play of the day! g/l
    They are underachieving this year, but they have been playing well as of late. They should cover as long as someone other than Brackins can score for the Cyclones. Mizzou is good at home, which is why it wasn't near the top of my list. BOL

Dukebluejms

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave's Picks View Post
    Good Morning DukeBlue I don't really have an opinion on too many of your leans at this time. But I will look into them further. I do like UTEP but noticed SMU plays pretty good at home and UTEP could have a letdown after big win Sat. against Tulsa, although UTEP has won 7 straight. I am gonna wait to see what happens to Downey before I take Florida, he is listed as questionable. I have early leans to Baylor and Duke as well as So. Conf. Wofford and Tenn Chatanooga. I don't really see a whole lot on the card I like today which might be a good thing for me. Anyhow hope this helps and I will analyze your leans further to see if I can contribute anything. Will Duke cover tonight at UNC you should have a pretty good idea and what number wouldn't you play it at? Thanks for good work and looking forward to your picks BOL tonight. Big Dave
    I'll definitely be staying away from UF/USC game. I see value in many other plays besides that one tonight. As far as the big one tonight, it could really go either way. Before the line came out I was thinking 6.5 to 7 would be the line, now it's at 5.5. Personally, I will be taking Duke and it will definitely be one of my writeups today. I don't like reading a lot of people saying this is a lock because it most certainly is not. UNC will play them tough you can count on that.

Big Dave's Picks

Thanks for the info. and yes I don't ever like hearing the "L" work when it comes to a rivalry, I guess we will just make our bets and see what happens. If Downey does not play for USC do you see a greater value in Florida, I do just curious. Also, have you looked into the Syra./UCONN game. Just wondering, Thanks Again Big Dave

Dukebluejms

Thanks for the info. and yes I don't ever like hearing the "L" work when it comes to a Rivalry, I guess we will just make our bets and see what happens. If Downey does not play for USC do you see a greater value in Florida, I do just curious. Also, have you looked into the Syra./UCONN game. Just wondering, Thanks Again Big Dave
    If Downey's out it becomes a better play for sure, but I don't see him missing this one. My original lean was UCONN +11 because they, like UNC, are desperate. Tough one to call because this one could get away from the Huskies quick if they don't shoot the ball. Is Wesley Johnson 100%? He was questionable in their last game and wasn't very effective. If he's still hurt, UCONN looks like a good pick.

Big Dave's Picks

Downey for USC and Johnson for Syracuse are not listed on any injury reports that I can find so I am just assuming they will be both healthy or playing tonight. If thats the case S. Carolina will be the right side aginst Florida tonight, but I think I will stay away from it.

Dukebluejms

Downey for USC and Johnson for Syracuse are not listed on any injury reports that I can find so I am just assuming they will be both healthy or playing tonight. If thats the case S. Carolina will be the right side aginst Florida tonight, but I think I will stay away from it.
    I'm definitely away from that one. I posted my duke unc write up in a separate thread. you'll see it.

Dukebluejms

Strongest leans:

1. UNLV -5
    2. Duke -5.5
    3. UTEP -3.5
    4. Iowa St +14
    5. Under 141 GT/Miami
    6. Over 122.5 Tulsa/S. Miss

Dukebluejms

Card 2/10:

1. FSU +5.5
    2. UNLV -5.5
    3. UTEP -3.5
    4. Dayton -9.5
    5. Iowa State +14
    6. Over 123 Tulsa/S. Miss

After capping a bit more I added Dayton and FSU.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I like Duke here. UNC is terrible this year.

Dukebluejms

1. FSU +5.5
    2. UNLV -5.5

3. UTEP -3.5
    4. Dayton -9.5
    5. Iowa State +14

6. Over 123 Tulsa/S. Miss

3-3 yesterday. Not bad but certainly not good. Wish I would've played Duke, but I didnt want to ruin the game for myself pulling for a spread when all I cared about was a victory.