Miles Bridges, widely projected to be a lottery pick in this year's NBA draft, will likely announce later today that he will return to MSU for his sophomore season. Bridges averaged 17/8/2, shooting 50% and about 40% from deep. He missed 6 or 7 games mid season and continued to improve every game after his return.

Earlier today, Bridges tweeted 'meet at Sparty at 6pm. I've got something to say. It's NOT about me, it's about US.' He will announce his glorious return to a large group of students at the Spartan Statue on campus.

MSU has instantly become the favorite to win the 2018 NCAA Championship. Bovada just updated their futures lines, showing Kentucky and MSU at the top with 10/1 odds as the favorites to win it all.

This also could foreshadow some of the remaining top recruits commitments, as Mo Bamba is likely to pick UK, and Brian Bowen (Saginaw MI) and McCoy (Cali) have MSU in their final 5. My guess is Bowen signs with MSU and McCoy stays out west at either Oregon who has some openings or Arizona who just had Allonzo Trier announce his surprising return.