Q
    Lets Go
    Q's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else like duke tomorrow??

i know i know Rivalry game and duke is playing at the dean dome. I just think duke will take full advantage of this young team and put it on them...

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes i do

Q
    Lets Go
    Q's Avatar Become A Pro!

i mite put a nice big wager on this game my friend

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck picking this one, can't get over how poorly Duke plays on the road

Q
    Lets Go
    Q's Avatar Become A Pro!

i cant get over how bad unc had been playing, i mean its sad when your coach comes out and says your bad. You know all hope is lost for this year..But i guess this is unc's superbowl tomorrow

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    i cant get over how bad unc had been playing, i mean its sad when your coach comes out and says your bad. You know all hope is lost for this year..But i guess this is unc's superbowl tomorrow
    UNC could win SU or Duke could win by DD, that's how I feel about this one, absolutely clueless

Q
    Lets Go
    Q's Avatar Become A Pro!

kinda like baylor tomorrow

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Duke is good in a teaser, they WILL NOT LOSE THIS GAME............but 6 is kinda high

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

LOL at all the idiots who think UNC can win str8 up......unc is no where near as good as they were last year..all the good players they had went to the NBA.....DUKE -6 LOCK IT UP BABY!!!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    LOL at all the idiots who think UNC can win str8 up......unc is no where near as good as they were last year..all the good players they had went to the NBA.....DUKE -6 LOCK IT UP BABY!!!!!

wow you really think it necessary to call ppl idiots because they dont share your opinion? "unc is no where near as good as they were last year" Damn thats some valuable information there you really know your stuff....

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    wow you really think it necessary to call ppl idiots because they dont share your opinion? "unc is no where near as good as they were last year" Damn thats some valuable information there you really know your stuff....

There have been far bigger upsets that occurred this week already than if NC beat Duke in Chapel Hill, for instance, Evansville over Wichita St.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post

There have been far bigger upsets that occurred this week already than if NC beat Duke in Chapel Hill, for instance, Evansville over Wichita St.

yea that certainly surprised me more than unc winning would, gotta say since wichita st got named to a bracket buster game i been wishing bad things upon them so i can get a sweet line in that game

Rbyrne

when are yall gonna realize that unc sucks...2dabank if ya think unc can win str8 up then put ya money where ya mouth is hahah i know u dont got the balls to do that!!!

2daBank

when are yall gonna realize that unc sucks...2dabank if ya think unc can win str8 up then put ya money where ya mouth is hahah i know u dont got the balls to do that!!!

i didnt say that you low class clown, i said you calling ppl idiots for not sharing the same opinion you have is sad and your info useless as im sure by now every1 here realizes UNC sucks...My guess is ive been cashing off fading unc longer than you, and this isnt a guess im sure i got bigger balls than you boy....come on here for a day and already callin names i can see your gonna be a valuable addition

Rbyrne

and for yall to say this is unc's season on the line....LOL......THEIR SEASONS BEEN OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rbyrne

Ya dumb biatch

2daBank

Ya dumb biatch

but you feel real strong calling folks names hiding behind a computer...take your Cajun ass outside and say that shit to some1 live tough guy

Rbyrne

Anyday.....who dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rbyrne

OK but we will see who is right tomm night and then ill catch up wit ya 2dabank...stay up homie

2daBank

OK but we will see who is right tomm night and then ill catch up wit ya 2dabank...stay up homie
    we aint homie's and like i said im not betting it so i could care less if your garbage ass gets the most obvious play on the board right or not...i been here pickin winners

Rbyrne

ok then u keep hatn....i been on a roll makn that cash money sooo you can do as you wish..ive noticed you question everyones plays around here and you are very conservative...scared money dont make money brotha

2daBank

ok then u keep hatn....i been on a roll makn that cash money sooo you can do as you wish..ive noticed you question everyones plays around here and you are very conservative...scared money dont make money brotha

really so you know what size my bet is? yes im very selective with my games as smart money makes money....

Rbyrne

ohhh by the wayy....nice play on WVU the other night HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.....I CASHED BIG ON NOVA AND KANSAS.....TOO EASY BABY...I SAW YOUR BIG RIGHT UP ON WVU AND NOTRE DAME...OH BY THE WAY I HAD SOUTH FLO IN THAT ONE TOO HAHAHHA U SUCKAAAAaaaaaa

2daBank

ohhh by the wayy....nice play on WVU the other night HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.....I CASHED BIG ON NOVA AND KANSAS.....TOO EASY BABY...I SAW YOUR BIG RIGHT UP ON WVU AND NOTRE DAME...OH BY THE WAY I HAD SOUTH FLO IN THAT ONE TOO HAHAHHA U SUCKAAAAaaaaaa

yep and before sunday and monday i went over 2 weeks on the plus side every day you dumb inbread clown, maybe you should get a clue before you speak

Rbyrne

but i see we got off on the wrong foot.....to be honest i wish you luck with all your plays......good luck

Rbyrne

I was just noting that you struggled the last couple days on some real easy picks...im sure you will rebound and win everything back plus more

2daBank

I was just noting that you struggled the last couple days on some real easy picks...im sure you will rebound and win everything back plus more
    already back it doesnt take me long as im way up for year and if you paid as much attention as you claim you would know this....i dont play the "easy" side very often as in the long run the hard bets make way more money, and if you were so in my thread you should have also saw i told every1 not to bet tex...its whatever and real easy to claim you made picks that are not posted, i really dont care im done with you

2daBank

Q, sorry for fukkin this thread up with this bs...it just annoys me when some1 comes on calling ppl idiots for sharing there opinion regardless of what it is

Rbyrne

i dont care...i know wat picks i made and im not lying bout them...it dont really bother me if my picks were posted or not cuz my bank account is the only thing that matters to me.....not if someone saw my picks or not...i dont got shit to prove...i know im good at wat i do

scottdills
    These pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
    scottdills's Avatar Become A Pro!

dukeblue888
    dukeblue888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take duke all day. they haven't played well on the road because its hard to play in the acc on the road. esp when you are duke. everbody hates them. go devils and to hell with unc

phatgentleman
    phatgentleman's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like it

Texan81
    Texan81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does this game even mean anything to UNC? What I mean is if they where to when do they still have any chance at all?

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carolina is horrible right now. I like Duke.

scottdills
    These pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
    scottdills's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they finish strong they could still get in at large simply because they are North Carolina and the NCAA wants them in.

12 Last