hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Need Help: What happened in CBI game to start the 2nd Half?

How did Wyoming get a technical foul to start the second half?
    Last edited by hehfest; 03-27-17 at 08:54 PM.

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Google it

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Google it
    What I found on google was this very article I posted. Why is this page transferred to google in the first place? That's an invasion of our privacy!

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Just a guess--either something was said on way to yhe locker room at halftime/ or the team did not return to the court on time after halftime. gl all----

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
    Just a guess--either something was said on way to yhe locker room at halftime/ or the team did not return to the court on time after halftime. gl all----
    But if it was in any way related directly to the first half of action than the technical free throw should have occurred during the first half meaning a player should have come back and shot the free throws before going to the locker room. If they decided to "wait" until they came back out to give the free throws (i.e. there was 20:00 still on clock) from something that happened during first half then they screwed up the official scoring on the game. Even if the tech free shots were shot in the second half before it started.....shouldn't those throws count for the first half score (in the case that it was related to something that occurred before halftime started)?

I do recall the announcers stating something was going on as a review before they let the players go to the locker rooms and they decided upon doing nothing to rectify whatever was at hand. I was therefore wondering if these pre second-half technical throws had to do with that situation? If it did, then they clearly screwed up the official scoring of this game. And of course, if anyone had ML's on the second half it was clearly affected by this situation.
    Last edited by hehfest; 03-27-17 at 11:55 PM.