Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10838

Bad beat, bad beat, not sure how long of you funks have been on this site; the worst bad beat you can have over a betting annual period. At least I am on the other end with the NE pats....... all comes around. Shute

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

penetrate!

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Killy, good 4 you!

RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    That's why you hold for the last shot in a tied game with the shot clock off.

You either hold for the last shot OR if you hit your first FT with 4.0 seconds left, you miss the second knowing that a normal rebound will make it so that Florida has like 2.5 seconds to go 80 feet and will probably end up throwing up a half-court shot.

Never let a team take the last shot. Foul intentionally and control your own destiny. It sounds dumb, but would you rather watch a buzzer beater go in or would you be the one taking the buzzer beater?

KillAllGoogles
    Killin googles day and night
    KillAllGoogles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Killy, good 4 you!
    Hell i had florida +4.5 live the last shot didnt effect me. Sorry for you sir

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Books must of made a killing on this game LIVE.

Both Florida and Wisconsin were both -1000 + at one point. End of 4th Qtr and OT

Unreal.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    That's why you hold for the last shot in a tied game with the shot clock off.
    Yep... usually guy's go to late... but Hayes drove to the hoop with too much time left actually

i hate gambling... I'm going to bed

Wisconsin was up 5 with less than a minute left and gave up a layup... got blocked on an outlet pass to a wide open player who should've dunked it with authority... gave up a layup to tie... shot too quickly at the end and left enough time for Florida to race down the court and win the game (why was Hayes on that kid????)

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    those 2 crazy 3's by each team were just nasty... one to get a good shot at getting to OT... and the other for the str8 up win at the buzzer ala Nova vs UNC title game last April 4th
    Man, I saw the most incredible game ever last month. 10 year old boys championship game that was nip and tuck the entire game and the team that was the best all year had a 3 point lead with 4 seconds left. The other team throws a half court pass and a kid hits about a 35 footer to go to OT. 2nd overtime the same team had a 3 point lead with 10 seconds and the other team came back and another kid hits a 3 while falling down to go to double OT. Then the next overtime the same team had a 5 point lead and the ball with 11 seconds left and the other team gets a steal in the backcourt hits a quick layup then gets another steal and kick out 3 with 1 second left. We're going to quadruple OT. Finally, the team that kept hitting 3's won the game in quadruple OT.

The winning and losing teams were all in tears. I have never seen anything like that. I'm talking 10 year olds that can't shoot 3's much in the first place. What's the chances of 3 straight buzzer beaters to extend overtime. It was the most incredible game I've ever seen.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieStacks View Post
    You either hold for the last shot OR if you hit your first FT with 4.0 seconds left, you miss the second knowing that a normal rebound will make it so that Florida has like 2.5 seconds to go 80 feet and will probably end up throwing up a half-court shot.

Never let a team take the last shot. Foul intentionally and control your own destiny. It sounds dumb, but would you rather watch a buzzer beater go in or would you be the one taking the buzzer beater?
    what if one of your teammates goes for the rebound not knowing he is going to miss it on purpose and fouls a florida guy who get's 2 FT and then ends up making both and wins the game?

all it takes is one guy not knowing the 2nd FT is going to be missed on purpose

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

I lose but will move on. Whisky looked good.
    I don't see the gators advancing so maybe fade.

Mac4Lyfe

Yep... usually guy's go to late... but Hayes drove to the hoop with too much time left actually

i hate gambling... I'm going to bed

Wisconsin was up 5 with less than a minute left and gave up a layup... got blocked on an outlet pass to a wide open player who should've dunked it with authority... gave up a layup to tie... shot too quickly at the end and left enough time for Florida to race down the court and win the game (why was Hayes on that kid????)
    Florida was up 11 with 3 minutes to go and Wisky went on a 15 - 1 run including overtime. Florida was up 3 with 4 seconds and wouldn't foul in regulation.

Both teams gave this game away. Shame one had to lose.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

??? Kinda like my mind right now

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

What a game

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 198

-1flordia
    Fuk who thinks -1 really would take place

Hit Florida pk at ot though

Whisky foul trouble only angle

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Bad beat, bad beat, not sure how long of you funks have been on this site; the worst bad beat you can have over a betting annual period. At least I am on the other end with the NE pats....... all comes around. Shute
    I had a dime on the Cavaliers several years ago, I think the year before Lebron left. I had Cav's -7 in a meaningless weekday game and they were up 9 with the ball with 3 seconds left. They inbound to Ilguaskas and the opposing team pushes him out of bounds (who fouls down 9 points). Ilgauskas throws the ball back in bounds while falling out and a guy heaves up a 75 footer that hits nothing but net. I have never, ever seen that shit before. Refs had already walked off the court basically and a WTF shot goes in and I lose by 1. I literally sat on the couch in shock. I could not believe what I just saw. My heart was pounding in my chest. did that shit really just happen? I was totally numb.

RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

what if one of your teammates goes for the rebound not knowing he is going to miss it on purpose and fouls a florida guy who get's 2 FT and then ends up making both and wins the game?

all it takes is one guy not knowing the 2nd FT is going to be missed on purpose
    That's the only real worry there, or a long rebound coming out to a Florida guard on the perimeter and giving them a running start at a fast break two on one lay-up, but that's so unlikely to happen. The safest thing would have been to put it in Koenig's hands and let him take a shot as time expired and then try to beat Leon-less Florida in 2OT if he missed.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I had a dime on the Cavaliers several years ago, I think the year before Lebron left. I had Cav's -7 in a meaningless weekday game and they were up 9 with the ball with 3 seconds left. They inbound to Ilguaskas and the opposing team pushes him out of bounds (who fouls down 9 points). Ilgauskas throws the ball back in bounds while falling out and a guy heaves up a 75 footer that hits nothing but net. I have never, ever seen that shit before. Refs had already walked off the court basically and a WTF shot goes in and I lose by 1. I literally sat on the couch in shock. I could not believe what I just saw. My heart was pounding in my chest. did that shit really just happen? I was totally numb.
    BRUTAL

that's when you take a week off right then and there no matter what... that's the kind of loss that makes you pump yourself up to nail something the very next day and get it back and some and then you lose it all by chasing till you can't chase no more

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Mackie. You are solid. Like your style.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Shute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

BRUTAL
    that's when you take a week off right then and there no matter what... that's the kind of loss that makes you pump yourself up to nail something the very next day and get it back and some and then you lose it all by chasing till you can't chase no more
    I don't think I made another bet in the NBA that year. I lost several other bets prior to that debacle. That game was like a message from God. Stop playing. My heart is racing right now, years later just thinking about it.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Florida was up 11 with 3 minutes to go and Wisky went on a 15 - 1 run including overtime. Florida was up 3 with 4 seconds and wouldn't foul in regulation.

Both teams gave this game away. Shame one had to lose.
    Best game of the year. i was shocked after calling this game over one way or another. my dvr was behind so i didnt go online or change the channel. wow. Wisconsin up 5 with a minute to go in OT. Hayes finally makes free throws, and they still lose by one. amazing game and OT.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

and i'm pretty sure it was the first buzzer beater in a tourney void of them

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    and i'm pretty sure it was the first buzzer beater in a tourney void of them
    Yep, 2 buzzer beaters. one in regulation and the one at the end.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post

-1flordia
    Fuk who thinks -1 really would take place

Hit Florida pk at ot though

Whisky foul trouble only angle
    I hit Florida PK also when that Wisconsin guard got hurt. Guy was limping all over the place. I think Wisconsin would of won if he was healthy. Florida played like sh#$ during OT. Don't know if they deserve to win? But I'll take the free $

First 12