RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Gonzaga -8.5

Putting $300 on this one. Xavier's gonna lose by like 40.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10850

Robbie, no. Let the line settle

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Robbie, no. Let the line settle
    The line's fine where it's at. Opened at -9. I saw it as low as -8, but I wanted to see today's action play out. Kansas or Gonzaga will cover, but not both, so I'll take a shot here.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Emptied betdsi account on Zags

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Interesting by 40. When I first say the spread I thought WTH! too high, but it seems Xavier is a square side. I'm starting to doubt myself. gonna look at it closer.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of points to give

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    A lot of points to give
    Gold you love the points in most cases

silver39
    silver39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1354

I think people forget Xavier was ranked preseason at #7 and up until week 13 were still in top 25, this team went through a cold streak but look to be getting back to their potential at the right time. Xavier points and over look good

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by silver39 View Post
    I think people forget Xavier was ranked preseason at #7 and up until week 13 were still in top 25, this team went through a cold streak but look to be getting back to their potential at the right time. Xavier points and over look good
    First of all, that preseason ranking (which means very little) was based on the assumption that Xavier would have Myles Davis and Edmund Sumner Xavier has had middling odds to win the title all season long. I can't remember, but they were no better than 60/1.

This is a two man team with Blueitt and Macura. Gonzaga is better at every position and will easily dominate the boards. This is going to be very ugly for a Xavier that isn't as good as its seed or its record. I won $$ off of Xavier +310/+8 because I knew how flawed and overrated Arizona was, but Gonzaga is not overrated. If anything, Gonzaga's been playing below its potential lately having not covered a point spread since the WCC Tourney, and this is the coming out party. I expect everybody to get in on the action, but for Karnowski and Collins to especially have dominant games.

silver39
    silver39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1354

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieStacks View Post
    First of all, that preseason ranking (which means very little) was based on the assumption that Xavier would have Myles Davis and Edmund Sumner Xavier has had middling odds to win the title all season long. I can't remember, but they were no better than 60/1.

This is a two man team with Blueitt and Macura. Gonzaga is better at every position and will easily dominate the boards. This is going to be very ugly for a Xavier that isn't as good as its seed or its record. I won $$ off of Xavier +310/+8 because I knew how flawed and overrated Arizona was, but Gonzaga is not overrated. If anything, Gonzaga's been playing below its potential lately having not covered a point spread since the WCC Tourney, and this is the coming out party. I expect everybody to get in on the action, but for Karnowski and Collins to especially have dominant games.

this game is the Cinderella vs the known NCAA tourney choke team... Not saying Xavier wins but game goes down to wire.

RobbieStacks

How exactly is it going down to the wire lol. What's Xavier gonna do to keep this close? They're inferior in every aspect of basketball.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieStacks View Post
    How exactly is it going down to the wire lol. What's Xavier gonna do to keep this close? They're inferior in every aspect of basketball.
    It's very poor timing for Xavier. I actually liked X vs. Zona because Zona struggled vs. the zone defense - and X played a great zone d that shut down FSU. But now they got Gonzaga who just beat West Va's crazy press d so anything X throws at them will be much easier.

Down low X doesn't match up well with Karnowski's size or Collins' range. In terms of guard play Zags have a top 5 PG in the country leading the way while X doesn't have a natural PG since Davis left the team and Sumner got injured. It just seems like here is where Bluitt's magic runs out and Gonzaga takes care of business with a statement double digit win.

RobbieStacks

We did it!!!!

$$$$$$

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

nice - almost got that 40

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Robbie nice hit brother, what's the play for the late game?

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Robbie nice hit brother, what's the play for the late game?

It's gotta be Oregon +7.

But honestly, I'm not as confident as I think I am because it could easily be a game where Oregon can't grab a rebound or get a stop. I expect them to play Kansas down to the wire, but it's gonna have to be some kind of crazy 88-84 shootout. We can only hope that Oregon jumps out to a big lead to, at the very least, make the cover a lock in the end.

RobbieStacks

Oregon +7 easy $$$