RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Rejoice fellow Gonzaga bettors

Gonzaga +155 to make the Final Four was free $$$. We're good.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Xavier will beat them

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Xavier will beat them
    Nah I'm going Gonzaga -9 EASILY.

They haven't covered a game since the WCC Tourney, and this has blowout written all over it. This is gonna be ugly for Xavier because not only are they an 11 seed, but it's not like your traditional case of an 11 seed that underachieved all year long despite having good McDonald All American talent. This team underachieved AND has average talent.

Gonzaga by 15+

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gonzaga so damn big

Xavier does not have the defense like WVA so will score easier

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

This thread means zags get mushed next game

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

This past-posting PT whore just keeps embarrassing himself on a daily basis

did he post this bet before the game? NO. Has he ever? NO

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Everything about it is dumb...was no cruise either lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieStacks View Post

They haven't covered a game since the WCC Tourney, and this has blowout written all over it. This is gonna be ugly for Xavier because not only are they an 11 seed, but it's not like your traditional case of an 11 seed that underachieved all year long despite having good McDonald All American talent. This team underachieved AND has average talent.

Gonzaga by 15+
    Trust me dude........the number next to the team name means absolutely jack sh!t at this point in the tournament. Jack sh!t.

The only reason I can see you starting this thread is some type of reverse jinx.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Trust me dude........the number next to the team name means absolutely jack sh!t at this point in the tournament. Jack sh!t.

The only reason I can see you starting this thread is some type of reverse jinx.
    dont give him any ideas. He always finds a way to be on the right side after games are over. lol

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Wasn't Xavier top 10 in multiple preseason polls, but you are probably right, average talent.

Will Gonzaga win, probably, they are favored by 8-8.5 for a reason(good value taking -9). But at this point to assume a team like Gonzaga is a sure thing/free money is amateur hour stuff.

Nice bet if it hits, I'm sure you posted it before the tourney broke with the amount of confidence implied.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

downsouth......Zona was favorite by 7-7.5 yesterday and couldn't win the game.

Gonzaga has looked vulnerable throughout this tournament, even in the 1st half against South Dakota St. I'm not sure what Vegas is pulling with this line. I was expecting in the 5 to 6 range.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

I am not even sure this guy even watches games. I mean how can you say a team underachieved when they lost their floor general and best player for the season and still make the Elite 8.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I am not even sure this guy even watches games. I mean how can you say a team underachieved when they lost their floor general and best player for the season and still make the Elite 8.
    He definitely shouldn't be betting games with his track record

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    downsouth......Zona was favorite by 7-7.5 yesterday and couldn't win the game.

Gonzaga has looked vulnerable throughout this tournament, even in the 1st half against South Dakota St. I'm not sure what Vegas is pulling with this line. I was expecting in the 5 to 6 range.
    I understand, I know anything is possible. Just stating that shouting late that a 8 to 9 point favorite is going to win straight up isn't really stepping out there. Theoretically a -420 or so moneyline is going to win over 80% of the time.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

guy is so fukking stupid

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Wasn't Xavier top 10 in multiple preseason polls, but you are probably right, average talent.

Will Gonzaga win, probably, they are favored by 8-8.5 for a reason(good value taking -9). But at this point to assume a team like Gonzaga is a sure thing/free money is amateur hour stuff.

Nice bet if it hits, I'm sure you posted it before the tourney broke with the amount of confidence implied.

I'm as confident as anyone could be in the outcome of this one. Not only does Xavier have zero chance of winning, but they'll get blown out. Even with Sumner, Gonzaga would beat them. Even though I won off of Xavier +310/+8 vs. Arizona, Gonzaga is a little bit better than Zona and Xavier struggled immensely to deal with Zona's size. Gonzaga would have to shoot themselves in the foots to not cover the -9 (this game opened at -9 and the public jumped on garbage Xavier; Newsflash, Xavier is a very bad 11 seed, which makes Zona's loss all the more embarrassing)

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

We all knew WV was going to be a tough game and possibly win outright. Zags are tourney strong now after the WCC all year. Xavier had a nice run but are about to get rekt

87-70 zags

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    We all knew WV was going to be a tough game and possibly win outright. Zags are tourney strong now after the WCC all year. Xavier had a nice run but are about to get rekt
    87-70 zags

Exactly. I don't even think Xavier can keep this to a single digit loss. No one on Xavier is better than his counterpart on Gonzaga.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

X is a lock to cover the way this mush is talking

this team was a 2 seed last year lets not forget that. lot of returning players, yes i know sumner is out but these kids will step up.

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

I have only one bracket this year and Gonzaga is the Champion. Lost about every other pick second round though. lol
    BTW, why in the world is Gonzaga -8.5 over X? Am I missing something?

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    X is a lock to cover the way this mush is talking

this team was a 2 seed last year lets not forget that. lot of returning players, yes i know sumner is out but these kids will step up.

No Myles Davis, Jalen Reynold, or James Farr.

In other words, no decent, mature (22-23 year old) big men. Gonzaga is going to look massive against Xavier and Nigel-Williams Goss will cancel out Bluiett.

The only way Xavier sticks around is if Macura hits like 8 three pointers. Otherwise, I don't think anybody can envision a way Xavier wins this game assuming that Gonzaga plays halfway decent ball.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Gonzaga by 15+
    They just beat Arizona, a top 10 team in terms of talent, to reach the Elite Eight, and they did it without Sumner, who has been out since the end of January.

I'm sure every team would like to "underachieve" that way.

http://fansided.com/2017/03/24/edmon...psets-arizona/

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    They just beat Arizona, a top 10 team in terms of talent, to reach the Elite Eight, and they did it without Sumner, who has been out since the end of January.

I'm sure every team would like to "underachieve" that way.

http://fansided.com/2017/03/24/edmon...psets-arizona/
    Arizona was crappy. Like minded experts such as myself were calling them overrated from the outset of the tourney. Don't ever equate this beastly Gonzaga team that could definitely beat my Brooklyn Nets with Arizona again!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Arizona was crappy. Like minded experts such as myself were calling them overrated from the outset of the tourney. Don't ever equate this beastly Gonzaga team that could definitely beat my Brooklyn Nets with Arizona again!
    Maybe try reading my post with glasses this time.

I never equated Gonzaga with Arizona.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Maybe try reading my post with glasses this time.

I never equated Gonzaga with Arizona.
    ur asking too much from robbie yis.

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Mark Few has been around and can coach with the best of them. Has not had the success of most other big coaches and we can probably attribute some of that to recruiting but the guy is for real. I picked them for the most part because of him. Rooting for you buddy!