krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Kentucky rolls tomorrow

Lonzo may be the best player on the floor, but kentucky may have the 2nd through 5th.

Kentuckys length and athleticism on defense will be too much for the bruins who have been allergic to defense all season.

pound it.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

It should be entertaining and high scoring rematch. I hope Kentucky wins just so we can hear LaVar the clown spend the next week on every talk show slamming another head coach because his son couldn't deliver.

RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Agreed. Leaf and Holliday might have good games, but I suspect UK should outplay them at every other position and on the bench. I think Bryce Alford is gonna have problems depending on who guards him. And it's not a given that Lonzo is head and shoulders better than Monk.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

You guys are underestimating ucla ability to score. If the play like they did in the 2h against cincy Kentucky is in trouble.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

UCLA is my pick to win tournament.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Who has the better frontcourt?

I think Fox is the best player I've seen all year. Hate Kentucky, but the kid is unstoppable. Arizona screwed me, so I'll probably take Kentucky anyway.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ucla HERE

kENTUCKY IS OVERRATED WITH WORST COACH IN NATION

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    ucla HERE

JJ you ever even watch basketball?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Who has the better frontcourt?

I think Fox is the best player I've seen all year. Hate Kentucky, but the kid is unstoppable. Arizona screwed me, so I'll probably take Kentucky anyway.
    Fox is really good. No one can stay in front of him. These two teams are very similar but something tells me UCLA will make more outside shots and that will be the difference.

4uk4life

Willis and Monk are the keys for us to win. Monk is going to have to get out of his slump and get 20+ and Willis has to rebound well and try and keep welsh/leaf from doing their thing. Welsh owned us the last two times they've played. Willis will be the X factor

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22145

Just play the over.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    ucla HERE

Exactly. I laugh when I see calipari.

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Exactly. I laugh when I see calipari.
    Who's been better in the last 8 years?

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

What hurts is son is a quiet kid and has to listen to his psycho dad

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Are fox and monk not on ball's level? They seem pretty studly to me

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Are fox and monk not on ball's level? They seem pretty studly to me
    Yes they are. Monk and Fox more gifted, Ball more heady and a playmaker.

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Agree with whomever said Monk is X factor... If he can put together a complete game, K wins. Fox will get his. Monk is the scorer that K needs to push them over the top on this one.

Not even worth discussing the defenses here, as it is not the difference maker. Both teams have kids that can score at will...

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Yes they are. Monk and Fox more gifted, Ball more heady and a playmaker.
    Thanks, I don't know anything ab college hoops just the eye test on them was enough to recognize they're nba talent

4uk4life

Ball seems like a good kid, his dad is definitely messing him up trying to live through him right now. It's gonna be a really tough game. It'll also be quite a show with Fox, Monk, Ball, Leaf and Bam on display. I like our chances but not confident by any means. Bam has progressed alot since that game and Willis has stepped up his defense much better. We can't let UCLA hit 50% from 3 again or we're toast. Defend the 3 better and Monk hit some shots and I think we move on. Now I'm gonna go pace until the game is over lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Monk overrated

Kentucky poorly coached

your call

shadymcgrady

It seemed like Wichita state had that Cinderella fire in them this yr until Kentucky snuffed it out. Guys on that team playing out of their mind against Kentucky especially that shamet kid chucking up prayers and watching them go in. The essence of march madness? Fox easily better yet they were going back and forth toe to toe

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    Who's been better in the last 8 years?
    The guy has out recruited everyone else in the nation 10 fold in the past 8 years and has 1 title to show for it.

shadymcgrady

Didn't Kentucky lose with john wall and Demarcus cousins? That's ludicrous

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Monk could score 4 or 40....hard to CAP...

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Monk could score 4 or 40....hard to CAP...
    Hes a big game player. I like his chances at 40 better.

I could see him going nuts and talking trash to lavar ball.

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Didn't Kentucky lose with john wall and Demarcus cousins? That's ludicrous
    In a tournament format, anyone can have an off night or get hot from 3. WVU played out of their minds and shot well over their average in that one. Should we have won? Yes but I don't consider it a failure. They were freshmen

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    The guy has out recruited everyone else in the nation 10 fold in the past 8 years and has 1 title to show for it.
    Actually Duke had the number 1 class coming in this year and by far more talent. One team is still playing, guess who. Cal has more Final Fours than any other coach in the last 8 years, 1 title but coaching mostly freshmen. Ask Coach K and Tom Izzo how easy it is. Izzo has a quote from a couple weeks ago saying he now has more respect for Cal and what he does with his young teams. Look at what Kansas has done the last few years with veteran players. Give me Cal any day of the week. The best recruiter, not the best coach by any means but he IS a good coach and can get freshmen playing together better than anyone in the country and this year proves that 100%

PaperTrail07

True....but a lot is expected of him....Ball lets him game talk....KY cant give up 45 a half and win...........Adebayo could play a HUGE part and his FT shooting has to come into play you would think..they shoot 25-30 FT and only go 60%....they lose....missed possessions there.....
    Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Hes a big game player. I like his chances at 40 better.

I could see him going nuts and talking trash to lavar ball.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

There are a lot of good teams winning titles is really really hard. While most teams have peaks and velleys and small Windows where they can win a title cal has had Kentucky in the hunt every year.

Probably wont win again this year just because you hace unc and kansas who are both loaded with talent and have experience.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    True....but a lot is expected of him....Ball lets him game talk....KY cant give up 45 a half and win...........Adebayo could play a HUGE part and his FT shooting has to come into play you would think..they shoot 25-30 FT and only go 60%....they lose....missed possessions there.....
    I disagree. Kentucky could hang 100 on this ucla team.

Biggest difference maker for me...if ball doesn't play great ucla has no shot.

Kentucky can have an off game from a key guy and be fine. Much deeper with guys who can make plays.

PaperTrail07

I mean Ball only scored 14 last time they dropped 97.....I guess you mean turn it over but I doubt you'll see that from him....he's a smooth operator...We will see....the more I think about it I am hating my KY bet LOL.....all 1-1 play w jumpshots....Fox only guy going at the hoop....AHHHHHGG>..loll...
    I disagree. Kentucky could hang 100 on this ucla team.

Biggest difference maker for me...if ball doesn't play great ucla has no shot.

Kentucky can have an off game from a key guy and be fine. Much deeper with guys who can make plays.

4uk4life

There are a lot of good teams winning titles is really really hard. While most teams have peaks and velleys and small Windows where they can win a title cal has had Kentucky in the hunt every year.

Probably wont win again this year just because you hace unc and kansas who are both loaded with talent and have experience.
    I agree, I'm just hoping Butler can pull off the upset lol. Otherwise I have a hard time believing we can get through UCLA, UNC and then Kansas. I do believe whoever wins on this side of the bracket, wins it all. Kansas is looking really really impressive.

4uk4life

Briscoe came with zero energy last game(how do you step out of bounds on the baseline 3 times in one game??) and was a complete non factor. I expect that to be different this time. We can't let Welsh shoot wide open jumpers all night and we have win the rebound battle by a good amount. Monk is due for a big game.

Having said everything I've said in all my posts. I would in no way whatsoever bet on us to win haha. One I don't wanna jinx us, two I think this could be a last possession game. If I had points I'd throw them on UCLA to jinx them though
    Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave 4uk4life 126 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Do you think the betting public is likely to be annoyed by the Ball family shenanigans and bet against them or for them?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    Briscoe came with zero energy last game(how do you step out of bounds on the baseline 3 times in one game??) and was a complete non factor. I expect that to be different this time. We can't let Welsh shoot wide open jumpers all night and we have win the rebound battle by a good amount. Monk is due for a big game.

Having said everything I've said in all my posts. I would in no way whatsoever bet on us to win haha. One I don't wanna jinx us, two I think this could be a last possession game. If I had points I'd throw them on UCLA to jinx them though
    Jinx em for me

12 Last