lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Butler ml +290/7.5-110

3 on the spread and 2 on the ml.

Nothing makes me laugh more than seeing Roy Williams and his Superior talented teams lose when they aren't supposed to. Butler is a disciplined squad. They will make the heels work for everything and slow the game down. Wonder if Meeks will get tired out having to guard on the perimeter all night. Anyways Butler will advance.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Got them making it to final 4 in bracket, so hoping for butler too

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Got them making it to final 4 in bracket, so hoping for butler too
    Mike I'd love to hear your thought process in picking Butler to go to final four.....saw them play 4-5 times during the season and I didn't see it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NC so loaded with talent this game scares me

Maybe take the points

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Mike I'd love to hear your thought process in picking Butler to go to final four.....saw them play 4-5 times during the season and I didn't see it
    oh there wasn't really a process Philly. I'm not a basketball guy by any means. Just filling out the bracket figured I needed to go against the grain to have any chance as I didn't watch any games besides 1 homer wvu game all year

so it Wasnt a handicapping prediction by any means. Just hoping for a luckbox tourney from them

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

It would depend on when you watched them. If you saw them in the beginning of the season they looked like one of the best teams. Mid season they had some let downs and struggles. End of season they played well.

lakerboy

ML dropping like a fly

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

UNC allday

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Nothing makes me laugh more than seeing Roy Williams and his Superior talented teams lose when they aren't supposed to. Butler is a disciplined squad. They will make the heels work for everything and slow the game down. Wonder if Meeks will get tired out having to guard on the perimeter all night. Anyways Butler will advance.
    Laker, Butler is going to be completely massacred in the paint and on the boards. UNC has no problem playing a possession game against an opponent that is severely undersized. Heels will feed it into the post all night long and Bulter doesn't have the personnel to stop it and when the fouls mount we will see how deep the bench goes. Butler better shoot the lights out because they aren't going to get many offensive rebounds and if they do try to crash the glass on that end they open themselves up to transition. Good luck on that upset, I don't see Heels looking past another team like they did against Arkansas. Butler will get a focused team here.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Laker, Butler is going to be completely massacred in the paint and on the boards. UNC has no problem playing a possession game against an opponent that is severely undersized. Heels will feed it into the post all night long and Bulter doesn't have the personnel to stop it and when the fouls mount we will see how deep the bench goes. Butler better shoot the lights out because they aren't going to get many offensive rebounds and if they do try to crash the glass on that end they open themselves up to transition. Good luck on that upset, I don't see Heels looking past another team like they did against Arkansas. Butler will get a focused team here.
    Unde currently 3rd in my 300 person bracket with Gonzaga winning it all....the 2 ahead of me both on Butler tonight......its do or die tnite brother
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 03-24-17 at 01:30 PM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Even Roy can't blow this one. He will soon, but his team can win this one on their own.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Same thing I thought on AZ last night. Anything can happen...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Well in the reg. season I have 50 on north carolina at 9-1. Heard they dropped to favorite at 6-1. I also put 15 on butler at 80-1. The reason I used butler was they beat villanova twice. But then again I had 30 to win on arizona and 5 to win on uc. I Put 100 dollars during season on teams

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Same thing I thought on AZ last night. Anything can happen...
    Please don't categorize UNC with pathetic Arizona

unde0087
    Did we win?

Unde currently 3rd in my 300 person bracket with Gonzaga winning it all....the 2 ahead of me both on Butler tonight......its do or die tnite brother
    GL philly, I would be shocked if Butler had enough to win this game especially if UNC brings the A game which I believe they will after that embarrassment last round. Berry's ankle should be good by now.

RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Butler is going to get curb stomped. This same was Butler team was a double digit underdog to Villanova on the road. Sure they came back and won the game, but it lets you know that a top 5 team SHOULD consistently beat them by 10-12. You'll say, "That's now how it works" and then act all shocked when UNC hammers them tonight.

Without looking at it through an odds perspective, this Butler team is worse than last year's team, which feature Kellen Dunham, a pure scorer and true baller.

lakerboy

All I know is the line is dropping and in college ball is all about the lines.

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

All I know is the line is dropping and in college ball is all about the lines.
    Is that your opinion or is it a fact?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by djpremier36 View Post
    Is that your opinion or is it a fact?
    Most guys here always tell me that college is all about lines. You can't cap these kids. That's why the lines in the tourney are so tight.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Butler doesn't play D

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Most guys here always tell me that college is all about lines. You can't cap these kids. That's why the lines in the tourney are so tight.
    I agree about the sharp lines...it's almost like the NFL.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

3 on the spread and 2 on the ML? So your minus 7 today which is now money you don't have, or air you don't have.

Now, record is 17 losses and 4 wins? Lol

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

dropping like a fly
    that's putting it mildly. 4-17..... damn son. that karma a bitch ain't it? stay off my fukkin lawn loser. fraud.

lakerboy

SBR has 2 sadists obsessed with a stranger. One lives in a basement and the other has no money.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    that's putting it mildly. 4-17..... damn son. that karma a bitch ain't it? stay off my fukkin lawn loser. fraud.
    You live in a walkout basement?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

4-17 is a record that is definitely in the basement. dammmn

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    4-17 is a record that is definitely in the basement. dammmn
    Lakergirl has lost 17 times so far....