Sdot333
    Sdot333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1677

😂😂😂😂 after i read that i stopped reading 😂😂😂😂 the internet is where people are most honest wtf 😳

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ghetto ruined NFL

Now ruining NBA

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Quote Originally Posted by Sdot333 View Post
     after i read that i stopped reading  the internet is where people are most honest wtf 
    I'm assuming the average 20 point IQ deficit has nothing to do with your lack of reading comprehension. Moar black tear emojis plz.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

We are at - and beyond - the point where the man is actually hurting his son more than helping him. And while I am no Lebron fan, he is right to say the guy should leave his children out of it.

Something tells me a lot of NBAers are going to take it out on the kid next year for all the idiocy coming from his father. I feel bad for him.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

This guy is trolling on a whole new level.

He should quit while he is ahead now though, everyone knows about your kids now. It can only go downhill from here.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I glossed over the line about people being most honest on the internet. ....makes Omega's rant alot funnier. Carry on.

As for Ball, he's done his job. He's promoted his sons to the casual sports fans who barely pay any attention to ball outside of the NBA.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Cucks gon' cuck.
    racists gon racist

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    I glossed over the line about people being most honest on the internet. ....makes Omega's rant alot funnier. Carry on.

As for Ball, he's done his job. He's promoted his sons to the casual sports fans who barely pay any attention to ball outside of the NBA.
    Those people don't watch the sport and don't buy any of what they are selling, smart. And the trade off for that is putting all of his sons and their family in a glass cage. Before if any of them got in trouble or arrested it would have been just another high school kid and no one outside the city they live in would hear about it. Now any misstep will land in every newspaper, talking show, and radio broadcast. So something that would otherwise been a non issue will now be a nationwide embarrassment for the family. With all the pressure he has thrown on his sons its only a matter of time before one of finds the news. Instead of his kids living a normal life they now, as teenagers, have to act twice their age. That always works out in the end.
    Last edited by unde0087; 03-23-17 at 02:38 PM.

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

lol spaceballs is one of the best comedies of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Sdot333 View Post
    i never respond to these but this is hilarious milton schwartz lmao come on now little man. when i read your name all i could think of is the guy from space balls "let the schwartz be with you" lol you are probably a 5 foot tall balding in middle of your head jewish guy with glasses  lavar ball will take your daughter and dump you on your little head. calling someones dad a pussy becuase there daughter is with a black man when your on a betting chat talking shit like a pussy you wouldn't say a word to lavar or any big black dude such as lavar  twitter fingers.

Its so funny that a descent white woman has to be an orphan or something wrong with her to be with lavar. why??

out of all people i never understood how jews could be racist. it boggles my mind. one of the most hated and persecuted people in the history of this planet being racist towards another group smh. you should know hatred is ugly.

But i know for a fact your punk ass aint doing a damn thing but begging your daughter and locking her in a closet to avoid her from being with a black dude. becuase you wouldn't say a damn thing to lavar he would smush your little ass.

end rant. people online live in fantasy worlds its so funny.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3435376f62.jpg

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Guy is just trying to get publicity. And judging by this thread it is working...

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post

Exactly, thats all hes doin, promoting his sons, trying to make sure that he/they get thar nba money, he dont believe the stuff hes saying,but he knows its gonna draw attention like it has, and everybody is gonna be looking at his sons

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    ghetto ruined NFL

Now ruining NBA
    But it dont stop you from betting on it does it??? Go bet on golf and nascar you ignorant @ss bi tch
    Last edited by Venom72; 03-23-17 at 04:20 PM.
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave Venom72 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

miltonschwartz

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    racists gon racist
    congratulate yourself on your non-racism while you're wiping down your bull

jmbrandt87
    jmbrandt87's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lavar Ball is a poser ghetto man. He went to Canoga Park HS, thats not in South Central. It's in the San Fernando Valley (with the valley girls, like totally), and back when he went that area was predominately white. Probably just banging lots of white women. Then went to West LA Community College... another nicer area of LA. Then Washington State for one season, then back to Division 2 powerhouse Cal State LA (that was sarcasm).
    The dude was nothing and got everyone talking about him and his kids. I think he is winning at this cause now it's all the media talks about. Good for him, talk about building a brand. His kids will thank him later, I promise you that.

jjgold

Just a typical jive talking ghetto guy

bubonics

miltonschwartz

lol jj levar has the bubonic chronic though

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

#Floyd mayweather

Good luck to the ball family, make that money

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by jmbrandt87 View Post
    Lavar Ball is a poser ghetto man. He went to Canoga Park HS, thats not in South Central. It's in the San Fernando Valley (with the valley girls, like totally), and back when he went that area was predominately white. Probably just banging lots of white women. Then went to West LA Community College... another nicer area of LA. Then Washington State for one season, then back to Division 2 powerhouse Cal State LA (that was sarcasm).
    The dude was nothing and got everyone talking about him and his kids. I think he is winning at this cause now it's all the media talks about. Good for him, talk about building a brand. His kids will thank him later, I promise you that.
    Maybe not. A good friend of mine went to school with 2 of his brothers in Compton. Now maybe they are a split family but I don't think so. I think he went out to Canoga in HS because he got recruited out, which happens a lot. I'll ask my buddy to be sure.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Word is from Indiana that Steve Alford (Dan Dakich's radio show/teammate in college) has already agreed to 7 years/$31 mil with Indiana. UCLA was trying to run him out last year and he's probably tired of Ball's bullshit! Alford isn't the greatest coach in the world but he did get SW Missouri State to the Sweet 16. He's like 250-91 (.733) in his last 10 years which is pretty strong!

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Wonder if Lavar Ball will run for President one day.

jjgold

Ghetto Ball

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by miltonschwartz View Post
    I'm all over Kentucky
    Careful there.

Reno_Thor
    Reno_Thor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5264

Balls = The Khardashians of BBall.

Reality show incoming, 'Merica will eat this shit show up. Bank in it, it's a lock.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    This guy is trolling on a whole new level.

He should quit while he is ahead now though, everyone knows about your kids now. It can only go downhill from here.

JJGold or Lavar Ball?

unde0087
    Did we win?

This guy keeps going on any show that will have his ghetto ass and continues to show us how fukin deranged and uneducated he is. Just when you thought the guy couldn't be a bigger dipshit he brings it to another level. I am just waiting for this train to derail any day now. It is going to be funnier than shit. It will end up being a 30 for 30, called Air Ball.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

This guy is a jerk....have not read the whole post...but not doubt in my mind...if UCLA wins it all....Ball will take off his UCLA Champ. hat and wear the BBB hat!!............What are they going to do....kick him out of school

jjgold

Just an attention seeker

Nothing he says is true

Promoting money is everything for his
    Kids

Terrible parent

unde0087
    Did we win?

Another Ball brother buried, I thought he was better than Magic Johnson? Then his bitch ass got owned by double digits when it mattered and was a no one like his loud mouth dad.

#arewewinninggettingourghettoasskicked?

#wearBBBwhilewegetowned

unde0087
    Did we win?

#embarrassment

unde0087
    Did we win?

LaVar, where is your ghetto ass?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

The ball family made money

Stop it

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Your a fckin idiot
    Ok pal. He played like a circus act against Kentucky. Get the fuk outta here.

unde0087
    Did we win?

#didwewin?

circus over, bunch of fukin idiots got sent home to their dumb fuk dad as losers, maybe they can beat their fat ass dad one on one

#watchout

fatfuk is undefeated one on one

unde0087
    Did we win?

#CanIgetaBBBteeshirtforlosers

First 12345 Last