Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ncaa trny update: LITTLE WHITE GUYS/SPASTICS at the end of every bench.....

one thing I see over and over in these games is the inordinate amount of little white guys at the end of each team's bench that go ballistic with every made shot, from the time of the tip off til about twenty mins after the final buzzer, assuming their team won....

quick question, as I know H-town alone has enough African American high schoolers with some serious game, but don't get scholarships, and apparently these no talent little white guy cheerleaders get full rides..... same for chicago, philly, nyc and any city with a large african american inner city.....

What gives? are the second/third string capable black ballers across the nation not capable of making the grades (doesn't seem to stop the dumb first stringers that are multi-tutoring their ways through east coast colleges, kansas, ky, etc)......

someone shed some light on this for me please.....

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

That's because they don't have the grades to get into these smaller schools and if they do, they don't want to leave their home in Texas to play at South Dakota State

Last edited by daneblazer; 03-19-17 at 10:56 AM.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

want playing time? go to a smaller school?

white guys have n prob rding the bench....in fact they prefer it than actually playing

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

#LittleWhiteGuysLivesMatter
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Russian Rocket 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

there's even 2-3 of these cheerleaders at the end of ACC/Big East/Big 10 and 12, and Pac 12 school benches, as well...

Auto Donk

you have to get still photos of these little guys, as any videos of the actual players on the court that happen to show them in the background are far too blurry to really see these cheerleaders, as they're jumpin' up and down so fast and twirling towels and shit around like a f'n tornado:

I'm pretty sure even JJ Gold could school the guy on the end of the bench (far right in photo).....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-19-17 at 11:21 AM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Probably walk ons

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Probably walk ons
    i think this photo is from last year's team, but me and my pet chimp and my cat could take the three guys on the end of the Jayhawk's bench in a three on three matchup....

Opie could crush em by himself....

Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-19-17 at 11:30 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Make a bet automan

Good practice players

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Make a bet automan

Good practice players
    not sure how good of a "look" in practice a handful of spastic white guys that are 5'10-5'11" can give a bunch of 6'6" to 6'11 african americans.....

Auto Donk

carolina has em.....

and, at the really small schools, these little guys get so excited they actually start doing f'n cheerleader pyramids benchside....

either that or maybe they took the Dwight Howard homo nut grabbin' routine a little farther, and just decided to straight-up "69" on the sideline they were so estactic at scoring a f'n bucket:

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Maybe they actually ARE cheerleaders, or pre-game "fluffers". Do any of the actually get any time on the court?

Auto Donk

I've never seen any of the final 2-3 short white guys on the bench ever get into the game.....

want a final four tip:

bet on the teams with the fewest of these guys on the bench to make the FF and the FF winner will have the least....

only caveat: these spastics and all their yelling and screaming and celebrating might actually raise team moral on the side line, allowing them to pull off an upset or two.....

Auto Donk

fade wisconin big time: their lucky win over nova can't cover up the fact that this exists:

with the four little white spastics in the left of the photo actually on the team, they stand no chance!!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

good thread are they even players?

they jerkoff in warmups, set up the seats for the real players...

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    but me and my pet chimp and my cat could take the three guys on the end of the Jayhawk's bench in a three on three matchup...
    not so fast
    my neighbor's kid was the 10th-11th man on the bench for the University of Florida a few years back, he was all-county, HM for all-state, leading scorer still in his high school's history, had scholarship offers from Penn State, Rutgers, and URI but he wanted to go to a big fun state school in the South instead. But yeah...a 6'2 white guy.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

one thing I see over and over in these games is the inordinate amount of little white guys at the end of each team's bench that go ballistic with every made shot, from the time of the tip off til about twenty mins after the final buzzer, assuming their team won....

quick question, as I know H-town alone has enough African American high schoolers with some serious game, but don't get scholarships, and apparently these no talent little white guy cheerleaders get full rides..... same for chicago, philly, nyc and any city with a large african american inner city.....

What gives? are the second/third string capable black ballers across the nation not capable of making the grades (doesn't seem to stop the dumb first stringers that are multi-tutoring their ways through east coast colleges, kansas, ky, etc)......

someone shed some light on this for me please.....
    Those are the kids that parents can afford to send them to college. Somebody has to pick up the jerseys and balls after practice. Had a guy I am friends with(he is 10 yrs older) that got a ring with rumps runts. Another of those guys is dan patrick. He played ball in same high school league my school was in. Was decent in high school then went to dayton and never got off the bench
    Last edited by chico2663; 03-19-17 at 04:29 PM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

i think this photo is from last year's team, but me and my pet chimp and my cat could take the three guys on the end of the Jayhawk's bench in a three on three matchup....

Opie could crush em by himself....

that is Bill Self's son and Danny Manning's son on the end of the bench

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

donk, UNC played those little white dudes the whole 2nd half of the first round game. Those kids can ball

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

If your going to have 4 guys that never play it makes sense to have 4 guys that know they wont play and cant compete.

Last thing these teams need is guys crying about playing time.

Also why risk bad press from guys getting arrested and shit. Save that risk for players that are actually worth the risk.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave krk1030 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    donk, UNC played those little white dudes the whole 2nd half of the first round game. Those kids can ball
    Unc started them on senior night...roy williams made ot like 63 seconds before he had to get his real players in.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    If your going to have 4 guys that never play it makes sense to have 4 guys that know they wont play and cant compete.

Last thing these teams need is guys crying about playing time.

Also why risk bad press from guys getting arrested and shit. Save that risk for players that are actually worth the risk.
    Pretty much, need guys who want to be practice dummies

Most of these guys went through tryouts for these spots

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    not so fast
    my neighbor's kid was the 10th-11th man on the bench for the University of Florida a few years back, he was all-county, HM for all-state, leading scorer still in his high school's history, had scholarship offers from Penn State, Rutgers, and URI but he wanted to go to a big fun state school in the South instead. But yeah...a 6'2 white guy.
    Absolutely Bruce.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    that is Bill Self's son and Danny Manning's son on the end of the bench

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

This is hilarious. I just literally laughed out loud at the ginger at the end of the Arkansas bench dancing like a fool at every other basket.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is funny. The real winners are those guys though. Someone has to prop you up to win.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    This is funny. The real winners are those guys though. Someone has to prop you up to win.
    or sixty nine each other on the sideline.....

Ra77er

Donk they are just messing around

Ra77er

I guess you could look at that and say why have this on the bench? when we have better athletes that can make our program stronger but I still say that without some kind of enthusiam/support from the bench you cannot win. You need lesser athletes to respect and support the stronger ones and the stronger ones will in turn show respect. If everyone thinks they are the best, then you never have a team.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Now USC has a really short white guy punch-dancing out his excitement. Someone has to make a montage of these. Comedy gold.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

one thing im seeing is refs putting game in their hands either making horrible calls or not making obvious ones wow this is sad

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

That shit is so hilarious

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

TheChamp1
    TheChamp1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6383

Those "little white guys" are who give the team a passing GPA. Basically, those "little white guys" enable the "big black guys" to be able to play

123 Last