jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No

Terrible place
    Now to recruit

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

He has a family commit in LA, so it's not as easy as just up and leaving. UCLA a better program anyway.

Unlike Indiana, UCLA has fans that realize it's not their birthright to win the conference every year. Fans that live in the distant past and think they deserve more than they do drive me nuts. You see it in College Football all the time with programs like Miami, Nebraska, Texas, Notre Dame, etc. Mediocre-ass programs that aren't satisfied unless they're back to their glory days, which makes them unsatisfied all the time.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    He has a family commit in LA, so it's not as easy as just up and leaving. UCLA a better program anyway.

Unlike Indiana, UCLA has fans that realize it's not their birthright to win the conference every year. Fans that live in the distant past and think they deserve more than they do drive me nuts. You see it in College Football all the time with programs like Miami, Nebraska, Texas, Notre Dame, etc. Mediocre-ass programs that aren't satisfied unless they're back to their glory days, which makes them unsatisfied all the time.
    Well said. Those schools have been the death blow for some good coaches. But,they got paid well and probably do not care.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I would probably go just to get away from Lavar Ball. He has 2 more sons committing to UCLA, and they are an NCAA violation just waiting to happen.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

I think he does take the job. Played there, it's sold out every game, he would be Mr. Indiana all over again. Plus he would be able to get the best players in Indiana to commit there. I think.