teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Excuse me!! George Mason from -3 to +4.5?

Obviously, I'm cornfused. GMU is awesome at home as far as I know.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

That might just be an error showing up on the screen, look how line opened @ other shops

teecee

The number hasn't moved alot at the books, as you're surely suggesting. Pinnacle started at -3 and is now at +4.5 (GMU).

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got VCU open at -2 from Vegas

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Pinnacle opened VCU -4, line has only moved one-half point.

teecee

Alright, y'all. Thanks. I was looking at SBR odds, and the numbers were very misleading.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Mason odds have been fishy lately. At home, they should not be getting +4.5. With that said, I learned my mistake last week vs Georgia St, and will pass on this one.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Something fishy.

BBROBOZO
    BBROBOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

The numbers

They are messed up , here at the sbr live lines ..... I'm betting George Mason + 4 ... THAT IS THE REAL LINE at the greek

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early money last night seemed to be heavy on GM, but the crackheads went to sleep & the sharps woke up & it's pretty even. I jump on VCU when I feel it profitable. I have fond memories of that school

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

too many art emos at vcu but richmond is a fun town

i woulda capped this game at vcu -5.5. i think this moneyline is good enough to toss in a 2-teamer
    mason just lost to georgia state a few days ago. but i guess before that game i thought they were an ok team. vcu is pretty decent and they score a lot of points

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah I kinda like the over also but it's went up 3 points from opener.

I used to travel to college towns alot & have had alot of fun in Richmond. I almost got arrested one time for buying a leather coat from a crackhead for $10. The guy had stolen it & saw me, a young naive white kid obviously from out of town, & said he needed $10 for the jacket. I could tell it was brand new so I slipped it on & it was a womans coat. I said fuk it, one of my whores back home will think I was thinkin' about them & bought them a $100 jacket!

Richmonds finest saw me walkin' by campus with it in my hand walking back to the hotel & wanted to know where I got it. They said it had been stolen & I told them the story. They chewed my ass for contributing to an addicts habit. I told them to pardon the fuk out of me for not asking to see a receipt.

There's some killer bars in that town. There's a place called the capitol ale house. There's only about 15 bars or something that have this in the US, its a refrigeration system that runs the length of the bar that has a frosty strip to sit your beer on. This one is the longest east of the Miss. I'm full of useless information like this!

BBROBOZO
    BBROBOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Pinny open lines on certain games are a misprint

Quote Originally Posted by BBROBOZO View Post
    They are messed up , here at the sbr live lines ..... I'm betting George Mason + 4 ... THAT IS THE REAL LINE at the greek
    I've taken a second look at this game .... now I'm on VCU -4