Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Some interesting March Madness prop bets

So I bet a prop tonight that I dunno, looked good to me but what do you guys think?

seed 13 will go winless at -115
    seed 13 will win at least one game -115

i took winless. The lowest odds was Purdue -9 the others are over 12 each. Seems like these odds should be a little more like -160 to me.

They have some others too like
    Seeds 14-16 win at least 1 game +125 and don't win -155

again these seeds seem so unlikely to get a win

how about to make it to the final 4
    Number 1 seeds ov 1.5 -105
    seeds 1-3 total in final 4 ov 3 -120

I know a lot of underdogs pull through in this tournament but just seems seeds 1-3 should at least have 3 teams in the final four.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Would have been a good cash if I wasn't a donkey and bet Vermont +9 and try to win both sides of this. I didn't pull the trigger on the 1,2,3 seeds not losing. Probably should have.

RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Those odds helped me immensely in shaping my bracket. I knew this would be a year when the 2, 3, and 4 seeds would be completely safe, especially after last year and the way that so many of the 12 and 13 seeds were due for a loss after coming in at 10-0 ATS in their last ten games (Nevada) or not having lost a game since December (Vermont, Princeton). Those are easy pickings because teams like that are due, especially when they're suddenly 7 to 10 point dogs in spite of recent history backing their winning ways.

So yeah, I'm seriously upset about Northwestern (+2/+120). I only picked it on one of my brackets, so my really good brackets have blemishes at 15/16 instead of 16/16 and I don't know if it was rigged, but it was clearly forced because of the story line and the Collins family being in attendance. It really felt a game that was determined by ulterior motives of the television networks and media.

So what do we have on tomorrow's slate?

Well we're starting off with an Oklahoma State "upset" of Michigan, then people will be high on URI to beat Creighton, but let's not forget that Mo Watson was like 5'10" and he would have been a defensive liability against Rhode Island's bigger athletic players. With the public heavily leaning on the 11 seed at pick em value, I actually had to switch it up and take Creighton on many of my brackets. Let's not forget that URI is a horrid shooting team, has been too much of an ATS monster lately, and frankly isn't as good as Creighton, as reflected by its 39% chance of winning according to BPI.

So tomorrow we'll see a few upsets, but nothing major. I fear that Michigan State will indeed upset Miami and give me a 2nd L on my good brackets, but I hope that's not the case because MSU was my original pick before I did heavy research and believed that Miami was due for a cover.