SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oakland Golden Grizzlies +11 at Clemson Tigers in the N.I.T.

The game I like tonight is in the N.I.T., Oakland +11 at Clemson. I also like Oakland +6.5 in the first half of that game. That game tips at 8:00 PM and the line keeps changing, with Oakland getting more points the later it gets. So waiting might get you a slightly better line on that game. Oakland has won it's last 5 in a row on the road and lost by 1 point in their conference championship game. They are used to playing on the road, as they usually travel to several tough places each year. I'm thinking the Golden Grizzlies will be hungry and a difficult matchup for the Tigers, who have a much worse record but play in a tougher conference. As always, you are welcome and go get 'em kids. ;-)

SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is game is an example of what I call a "Tale of Two Cities". Oakland blew it for the last 7 minutes of the first half, complete disaster. Down by 19 at the half. Game over, right? Au contraire, mon frere. Golden Grizzlies play like wild men for the whole second half. Not only cover the spread handily, but win outright. Never say never.