RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Your 5 Toughest NCAA Games?

1. South Carolina (1.5) Marquette (Public is on MAQR about 60-40, but SCAR should win, however, the small spread and that the game is in SC makes me uneasy and makes me think that Marquette would actually be favored at a truly neutral site)

2. Miami (2) Michigan State (MSU opened up at +1 I believe, and everybody's just assuming they'll play Kansas, but part of me worries because I know Michigan State isn't very good, and I'm fairly confident in Vandy beating NU, and I believe that both teams with very bad records making the NCAAs on RPI won't go 2-0 (Vandy and MSU))

3. Minnesota (PK) MTSU (This one is just giving me fits. Minnesota just has the appearance of an early exit team with mediocre players and an above average, but not incredible big man, but it's hard to ignore that MTSU was given a 15 seed last year, which speaks to the quality of the team)

4. Maryland (2) Xavier (I think this is a god awful Xavier team, and Maryland should be the clear pick, but the fact that this opened at 1.5 makes me really skeptical, and I worry that Xavier might somehow win even though they're trash, thus I've had to go against my gut and take Xavier)

5. St. Mary's (4.5) VCU (I have St. Mary's going deep, and the fact that public is about 50/50 on this makes me feel easier about it, but I think SMC's ATS record is way too good and they're due to not cover, and I'm positive that this game will go down to the wire, but because I don't think VCU would beat Arizona, and I have Zona busting out to SMC, I have to pray to God that SMC wins, even if it's by 1-3 points. This should actually be #1 just for me anyway)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stacks I did not even look yet

THURS AM

PROS NEVER LOOK AHEAD
    Points Awarded:

Hu$tle gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Stacks I did not even look yet

THURS AM

PROS NEVER LOOK AHEAD
    Fuckin genius

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

st marys/vcu, mich st/miami were the hardest two in the first round......

followed by baylor/smu second round; ky/nc; and nc/duke in the later rounds

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

The lines would say the play-in game between KSU and Wake is going to be a toss-up, but I like Wake a lot here.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Middle Tennessee

jjgold

Every game is tough

Any sport

Any day

Mannyfan
    Mannyfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Every game is tough

Any sport

Any day
    profit? prophet?

jjgold

Manny get a girlfriend

RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    st marys/vcu, mich st/miami were the hardest two in the first round......

followed by baylor/smu second round; ky/nc; and nc/duke in the later rounds

I thought long and hard about this one, and I looked at how easily SMU's been covering the spread and winning recently (ECU notwithstanding), and I'm convinced that if USC (who I think beats Providence) opens up at around +3 vs. SMU, I think USC is taking that game and busting everybody who penciled SMU into the Sweet Sixteen without thinking about it.

As a matter of fact, I think Baylor will be going to the Sweet Sixteen regardless, even though they were overrated earlier in the season.