RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

They made the seeding look silly? They got exposed and blown out by a 10 seed. And don't say "Syracuse made the Final Four blah blah blah". Syracuse was a 10 point dog to UVA and UVA blew the elite eight game after having a sizeable lead before UNC brought Cuse back down to Earth, and now they're not even a tourney team with the same players.

I'm gonna wait this pick out until we get closer to Thursday. Either MTSU barely wins or Minnesota blows this fake low major out.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

look at MTSU schedule and ask yourself
    if Minny would have blown out those teams

Forearm Shiver
    Forearm Shiver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieStacks View Post
    They made the seeding look silly? They got exposed and blown out by a 10 seed. And don't say "Syracuse made the Final Four blah blah blah". Syracuse was a 10 point dog to UVA and UVA blew the elite eight game after having a sizeable lead before UNC brought Cuse back down to Earth, and now they're not even a tourney team with the same players.

I'm gonna wait this pick out until we get closer to Thursday. Either MTSU barely wins or Minnesota blows this fake low major out.
    How many times has a 15 beat a 2 seed? You can count on one hand. Getting blown out after beating the 2? Of course. Any 15 seed that upsets a 2 seed is going to be delirious and not focused for the next game. Yes, they were mis-seeded as a 15. And like I said in the earlier post, one should expect progression from a core group in their following season.

RRNJ13
    RRNJ13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Im a gopher fan and they will Win this game.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

I love it. Majority public looks at game and see's they get a 5 seed "only -1". Hoping to get + money here.

First 12