CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Asu / stan

With 2:00 left in 1st half,there has been 84 pts. scored. The 2nd half total should be around 81, if it's 81 or LOWER bet the under, for 1.5 units................................... ..........................GL

CappinTerp

Saw 81.5 and bet the under,.................................. ..........................GL ASU HITTING 60% FG and 50% behind the arc.................don't think they will keep the pace.

CappinTerp

Saw a 83 print tread lightly or pass!

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

It is really hard to believe ASU keeps shooting at this clip and it took quite some time for Stanford to make their FG % look respectable.

I like your play

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    It is really hard to believe ASU keeps shooting at this clip and it took quite some time for Stanford to make their FG % look respectable.

I like your play
    Yea, we will see what happens................................. .BOL

CappinTerp

Just 70 pts in 2nd half,right idea.....but goes into OT...........................Just not my day.....await tomorrow.

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Just 70 pts in 2nd half,right idea.....but goes into OT...........................Just not my day.....await tomorrow.
    You and me both, brother. Not only did I go UNDER 2H, I took Stan -5 2H. They come all the way back and couldn't just lose by 1 or 2 or win or whatever they could've done other than this bullshit overtime where not only did my Under get buried, Stanford decided they didn't feel like playing overtime and got crushed...a horrid swing there.

Get em today. BOL