should eliminate the pretenders

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32870

Great contest , thanks SBR !!!!

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51409

Great contest, but I have to ask. Why the seed point bonus for upset wins? Makes the contest very different from other bracket contests. Who knows, maybe it makes it better in a good way, but my general sense is that that encourages people to pick for crazy upsets rather than perhaps who they actually think will win, and is that really a good thing? Don't know...

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51409

A question about the seed points bonus as well: If you say have a 14th seed who beats the 6th seed in the second round, but you picked the 14th seed to win vs the 11th seed instead (you had the 11th seed going through in the first round rather than the 6th seed), do you still get the seed point bonus in the second round for picking the 14th seed to go through even though they did not win against the opponent you had anticipated them to be against (of course you should get the points for the first round but what about the second round)?

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Deadline to enter a bracket is March 17th? When they start on Thursday the 16th though? Everyone should have a perfect Thursday

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3177

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    A question about the seed points bonus as well: If you say have a 14th seed who beats the 6th seed in the second round, but you picked the 14th seed to win vs the 11th seed instead (you had the 11th seed going through in the first round rather than the 6th seed), do you still get the seed point bonus in the second round for picking the 14th seed to go through even though they did not win against the opponent you had anticipated them to be against (of course you should get the points for the first round but what about the second round)?
    Believe you get credit through the brackets for a lower seeded team beating the higher seeded one even if you did not predict the specific matchup.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28781

After I hit link (already made entry) it says duplicate entry do I want to go to exsisting entry..i click yes and then it shows no pool membership anywhere I can find or a bracket. Doing something wrong?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10272

i like it , thanks sbr theres not gone be a lot of upsets this year be careful

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

equivalent of AutoDonk's powerhouse 2017 ncaa trny bracket selections:

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

OK I'm in.

Threw darts.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    After I hit link (already made entry) it says duplicate entry do I want to go to exsisting entry..i click yes and then it shows no pool membership anywhere I can find or a bracket. Doing something wrong?
    anybody ?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i used a combination of the genius octopus's past picks and the Trump monkey, and learned that nc will be the champion, beating duke, and that the total pts scored will be 147 in the final.....

damn monkey/octopus combo is MON-AAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

garvardntl
    illegitimum non carborundum
    garvardntl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Who will lay me the odds of a seed 5 or lower to win the whole tournament?

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

You've successfully registered for the contest. All you need to do now is log-in to http://www.runyourpool.com using the username and password you created on their site. Once you're logged in to RunYourPool, you can click My Pool Memberships in the top right to take you to our bracket.

SBR Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Believe you get credit through the brackets for a lower seeded team beating the higher seeded one even if you did not predict the specific matchup.
    That's correct.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    You've successfully registered for the contest. All you need to do now is log-in to http://www.runyourpool.com using the username and password you created on their site. Once you're logged in to RunYourPool, you can click My Pool Memberships in the top right to take you to our bracket.
    when I'm logged into the site and click my pool memberships under my username it says "there are no pool memberships to display". I am logged in and everything is correct but no sbr pool or bracket there to fill out

could it have somwthing to do with using using an iPhone?

thanks for the help

twisted_rhino
    The Miami Connection
    twisted_rhino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1957

I'm in there!
    Points Awarded:

sandos139 gave twisted_rhino 11 Betpoint(s) for this post.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Shoe-in for last place in!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Today I used link to site and sbr name ect came up, and it asked if I wanted to use exsisting name/password or enter a new one. I chose my exsisiting info and entered it, (name and password) , and it took me straight to pool membership page again, and under my username said "no exsisting pool memberships" again just like before. Not sure what's going on

SBR Forum

Today I used link to site and sbr name ect came up, and it asked if I wanted to use exsisting name/password or enter a new one. I chose my exsisiting info and entered it, (name and password) , and it took me straight to pool membership page again, and under my username said "no exsisting pool memberships" again just like before. Not sure what's going on
    It sounds like you may have created a new registration on RunYourPool not tied to the bracket contest. We show you as being enrolled as 5mike5.

At this point probably best to just sign up again as a new account, 5mike5_2 or something like that.

Go to Bracket Site
    enter Pool ID 39768| password sbr515

Then you should be able to submit your bracket right away.

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12426

In and thanks for another great contest.

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24752

It sounds like you may have created a new registration on RunYourPool not tied to the bracket contest. We show you as being enrolled as 5mike5.

At this point probably best to just sign up again as a new account, 5mike5_2 or something like that.

Go to Bracket Site

I had the same issue--signed in again as ex50warrior-2. Only submitted 1 entry.

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20481

In and thanks for another great contest.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Go to Bracket Site

when I create a new entry I'm still using my only email address and still says diplicate entry again. And still no No pool memberships

it pool administrator needs to delete my current entry in the pool and for me to try again

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

someone hacked my account and made my display name Hillary's Emails so I guess I'll rejoin

penetrate you russia

SomeDayinBuffalo
    SomeDayinBuffalo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1213

Thanks!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

when I create a new entry I'm still using my only email address and still says diplicate entry again. And still no No pool memberships

it pool administrator needs to delete my current entry in the pool and for me to try again
    if u can try this to help I would appreciate it. Thanks

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28484

Can anyone answer a question for me, please? Is there an email that you have to respond to as stated in "Fine Print" in post #1 of this thread? Or is it only if you use a random screen name? I followed the FAQ section of support on the bracket site and since my question wasn't listed as one of the scripted answers I followed Step 4: Contact your pool administrator
    Your pool administrator is responsible for the rules and settings of your pool. Please contact them with your question/comment.

I sent a message and an email to both listed, but that was 16 hours ago and have yet to receive a response. Thanks in advance for your help. Good luck everyone!

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Can anyone answer a question for me, please? Is there an email that you have to respond to as stated in "Fine Print" in post #1 of this thread? Or is it only if you use a random screen name? I followed the FAQ section of support on the bracket site and since my question wasn't listed as one of the scripted answers I followed Step 4: Contact your pool administrator
    Your pool administrator is responsible for the rules and settings of your pool. Please contact them with your question/comment.

I sent a message and an email to both listed, but that was 16 hours ago and have yet to receive a response. Thanks in advance for your help. Good luck everyone!

i got same issue

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah I'm SOL too it seems

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Go to Bracket Site

got an email this morning and wasn't on ur end at all

seems i I was logging for in under my username, which isn't the right username. So that's why it was saying duplicate account and I had no pools in my account before. Thanks for the help but I am good to go now. Problem was on my end of course

Thank u guys!

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

any mods around?

Pool Reset Required

The pool you are attempting to log in to has not yet been reset for this season. In order to access the site under this account, your administrator will need to reset it before anyone can join or log in.

Please contact your pool administrator to make sure you are logging into the correct pool.

thats message i'm getting

SBR Forum

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    any mods around?

Pool Reset Required

The pool you are attempting to log in to has not yet been reset for this season. In order to access the site under this account, your administrator will need to reset it before anyone can join or log in.

Please contact your pool administrator to make sure you are logging into the correct pool.

thats message i'm getting
    I think you may have played in a previous year and are accessing a contest that doesn't exist. Sign up for Runyourpool again to bypass this and re-enter the bracket using the below:

Go to Bracket Site

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1756

Tourney doesn't start for an hour, but I feel like i've already lost.

First 123 Last
The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.