jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Do They Have Freshman Night At Kentucky?

Would seem to make more sense.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Lol indeed it would

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

i got screwed out of $140 because 5dimes shut off their live betting in the Kentucky/Vanderbilt game once Kentucky got down 47-34 in the 2nd half. I was holding a good Vanderbilt ML, and was going to hedge back on Kentucky because I knew they would come back and win. It flashed up there Kentucky 351 for like a milisecond and then it was shut off. And it never came back on until it was a close game, and then they shut it off again.

You can't ever predict when they do that. They must have had way too much on one side, and decided to not let the people holding those great Vanderbilt numbers lock in their wins. I would have. I know books hate when players basically trade on prices, but I had that sucker nailed tonight and couldn't get the bet in.

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Plaza during the Ky/Fla game I noticed they weren't posting live lines during commercial breaks on live betting ultra or extra. I figured they already had a ton of action on the Ky ml and at times they were + money. Didn't want to expose themselves to more? Bookmaker always posted at breaks though. Or like you say a lot of ppl were holding Fla ML tickets.