WagwanBruv
    WagwanBruv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 382

Purdue -11 any thoughts?

If Purdue wins tonight they clinch the conference championship, although the last time these teams played, the game was decided by 5 points. Does Purdue blow out their rivals here tonight, or is this going to be a close game? its worth noting that Purdue is 7-1 ATS at home.

TripleC843
    TripleC843's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Purdue has run it up on some people at Home...I like Purdue to win...Indiana has played better recently but I am not as familiar with them to say they will not cover...Just that anythings Under 5 i usually lean the other way...Seems like Purdue Home court is Similar to Wolverines where they play better...11 seems like a 50/50 but Purdue beats up the glass and has better guards...Just my opinion will look at recent records...Indiana was horrible for a stretch but seems to be playing a little better but I dont know if its better enough to cover...Best of luck !

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

Since Blackmon has returned Indy has more structure to their offense. They were after all Big 10 champs last year and aside Yogi Ferrell most of their team is in tact.. could play spoiler tonight