BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

How Bad is Pac 10 Hoops?

I really do not follow college hoops until March, but I have noticed that the Pac 10 is really down this year. It seems as if no one can win on the road. UCLA is having a terrible year. Will more than 1 team make it to the big dance? What do you guys who follow hoops think?

kahnner
    kahnner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

So true, the PAC 10 sucks this year! It's unreal how bad that conference is this year, that's usually a preatty good conference! I see cal and wash making it for sure to the tourney as of now!

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

The PAC-10 is so bad that I haven't even capped a game all year in this league. I can probably compare this conf. to conf. USA as far as a predictability stand point. PAC-10 will probably get 2 teams in just like conf usa and will bow out first round. JMHO BOL tonight with your plays, Big Dave

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i think there are 10 mid-majors you could put in this conference and they would probably win the damn thing at least compete and be at/or near the top....they only got 2 teams in the top 60 rpi cal and wash, from the start of the year wash was the only team in this conf i had any respect for and they have made it hard to keep that respect with there total shit play on the road (like most of the conf)...honestly 1 is a possibility but 2 is more likely with outside shot at 3 if cal and wash play solid down the stretch and some1 besides these 2 teams wins the conference tourney

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave's Picks View Post
    The PAC-10 is so bad that I haven't even capped a game all year in this league. I can probably compare this conf. to conf. USA as far as a predictability stand point. PAC-10 will probably get 2 teams in just like conf usa and will bow out first round. JMHO BOL tonight with your plays, Big Dave

conf USA is way stronger than pac-10....utep can play

babyanni
    babyanni's Avatar Become A Pro!

pac 10 is bad usc defense is good

capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Bigdaddy, maybe you remember me from cover's, hope your doin well my friend.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

The problem with USC is that they will not be eligable for the Pac 10 or NCAA tourney this year. The winner of the Pac 10 toruney gets an automatic bid. If Cal or Washington does not win the tourney, but finishes with 20 wins, they can get a 2nd bid. The rest are so bunched up that someone is going to have to catch fire to get a 3rd bid.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

As of now, I'd say this is a one bid conference.
    Whenever teams have a chance to make a splash, they fail.

Washington, Arizona, Arizona St and Cal have ALL had chances to pick up big road wins, and they just cant get it done. Unless someone goes on a run winning games away from home, this is a one bid conference.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by capri5421 View Post
    Hi Bigdaddy, maybe you remember me from cover's, hope your doin well my friend.
    Doing well. I PM'd you. Let me know if you get it. I think you will enjoy this site. There are some very sharp people on it.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

The Mountain West Conference is much better.

New Mex/UNLV/BYU/San Diego St./ All are better than the product that the PAC-10 has this year.

But Washington is getting better.