Sircool1
    Sircool1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Wednesday Spread Tips

10-9-1 ATS(Forum)

Georgetown -12.0
    Georgetown crushed Marquette by 18 points in their last home game which followed a home OT loss to Seton Hall and a 20 point win over top 20 Creighton prior. They face an opponent today, in Depaul, that is ranked in the bottom 50 and winless on the road through the entire season against division 1 teams. Depaul have an average losing margin of 16 ppg in their conference games on the road and 15 ppg for the season. Georgetown have 3 wins and 1 loss(in OT to Butler) in games at home after losing on the road, all of which have been greater than this spread. They are coming in off the back of a road loss to Creighton and this trend should continue against Depaul who lost by 16 points at Butler. Georgetown should cover here.

VA Commonwealth -21.0
    Huge spread here but I think VCU can cover this. The hosts are a top 25 side and will be too good for St Louis who rank in the lower 300's. VCU average 78 ppg at home and St L. average 54 ppg on the road. The 24 point differential is a good indication as to where this game lyes. St L. were savaged at home by Dayton last start who VCU beat by 5 points at home 4 weeks ago. The home side is unbeaten in their last 10 home games and on their floor they are hot venom and should feed it to St Louis for the full 40 here.

Illinois St -9.0
    I have Illinois State ranked around the 50 mark on my sheet and Southern Illinois rank around 200. Illinois St. are undefeated in 14 home games this season and are 21-4-2 overall. Southern Illi are 5-8-1 on the road and 14-14-4 overall. They were beaten by lower ranked Indiana St. and Northern Iowa in their last 2 road games and will struggle against a home side that has beaten Wichita at home this season. Illinois State should cover here.

St Bonaventure -5.0
    St Joe's are 1-5-0 ATS at home in conference play. They have 2 wins from 7 games and have been beaten as a favourite 4 of 6 occasions that odds have been offered for St Joe's at home post Xmas. They have back to back losses to teams that were lower ranked and lost their match at St Bon's by 4 points 4 weeks ago. The visitors come into this game on he back of an excellent showing at Dayton where they went down by 4 points. I think there are 2 teams heading in opposite directions here, with St Joe's on a slide and St Bon's on a lift. St Bonaventure cover here
    Last edited by Sircool1; 02-22-17 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Added Tip