Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Saturday games

Already looking forward to a few games this weekend. Will be waiting for lines to be posted tomorrow. I'll do a little more write up tomorrow because every time I load a page from my iPad I lose what I've already typed. And the restore auto saved content brings up something I was trying to post on Thursday

These are all on the radar so far and trying to get an early look at

FSU at Pitt

Mizzou at Tennessee

Mich St at Purdue

Vatech at Louisville

Colorado at Oregon

SMU at Houston

Kentucky at Georgia

Arizona at Washington

UVA at UNC

What games are on your radar already for Saturday?

michlafon15
    michlafon15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Iowa over Illinois big

BG/Ohio over

Vandy over so car

Yazworm91

Lets talk about one game so far more in depth.

FSU -5.5 at Pitt

This is a statement game for FSU. After their performance at Notre Dame and getting a week off they will come out ready to play. Look for Bacon to have a much better game from his 5-13 game which he was 0-4 from the 3 point line. The entire team was off in the Notre Dame game and they still were only a few baskets from making the game close. They shot 20% from the 3 point line going 3/15 and 7/22 from the free throw line. Don't expect that same mediocrity on Saturday afternoon. Pittsburgh can score especially at home, but FSU will be too much in the 2nd half.

FSU -5.5 -110 to win 2 units

I'm still looking at some other games for the weekend. Good luck on your plays

Yazworm91

Jekyll and Hyde watching this team play at home and on the road. With a week to prepare and come out playing like this. I have a future on FSU in the tourney and they are going to have to find some sort of offense other than at home.