SteezW
    SteezW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Wisconsin +1

I know Wisky is overrated but this line is a joke. Played one of our worst games all year at home against Michigan and won by 4. Won 17 of the last 19 games against Michigan. After being left out of the top 16 seeds and a home loss to Northwestern, these seniors (who have been to 2 final fours) know they have something to prove.

UBNVS
    UBNVS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5878

Sounds like Koenig is a game time decision. Probably why the line is way it is.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

I literally cant put money on a team like Wisky when they go into a drought they go in deep. Yes they play great D, but at times scoring is a huge problem for them and killn every sec off the shot clock hurts them and my eyes. Cant bet em or watch em play pass.

UBNVS

Trice is starting tonight.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Big Badger fan here and follow pretty close because I live in Madison. I thought this team had the stuff to go to the final 4 BUT they have lost confidence in themselves. People don't have confidence in their shots anymore . This game is betting live in my book so I will take a wait and see attitude and if their 3 pointers are falling I might bet On my Badgers . Or michigan goes up by 10 I might get the Badgers at +12 . Hopefully this team will get out of the doldrums by tournament time But after last game I couldn't believe they could beat anybody in the big 10 or whatever they call it now.

UBNVS

I live in Madison also. Gard Should've sat 24 weeks ago.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

How is the line a joke, based on ratings it should be about +2.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Coming off a loss as a double digit favorite. Auto bet on wisky.

SteezW

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    How is the line a joke, based on ratings it should be about +2.
    Obviously just my opinion. Koenig has been shooting the ball really poorly and a calf strain would definitely hurt on defense against a hot Walton jr. Good to see they're resting him and my gut says they still win

SteezW

Quote Originally Posted by UBNVS View Post
    I live in Madison also. Gard Should've sat 24 weeks ago.
    Kind of miss Bo. So many more turnovers and careless play now.

If you made a bad play under Bo, he benched your ass right away

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    Big Badger fan here and follow pretty close because I live in Madison. I thought this team had the stuff to go to the final 4 BUT they have lost confidence in themselves. People don't have confidence in their shots anymore . This game is betting live in my book so I will take a wait and see attitude and if their 3 pointers are falling I might bet On my Badgers . Or michigan goes up by 10 I might get the Badgers at +12 . Hopefully this team will get out of the doldrums by tournament time But after last game I couldn't believe they could beat anybody in the big 10 or whatever they call it now.
    maybe they just aren't that good.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

This game is a pass! Mich. does not impress me and Wisky is the better team. The line is telling me to bet Mich. , but just can't pull the trigger one this one..................................... ....Best of luck to anyone betting this one!