vinndy
    vinndy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3436

Why not hammer USC+3?!

I'm still reveling in the SB spoils, so haven't fully switched gears to hoops yet. However, this line grabbed me and I think it'll be my first play of the season. I haven't been watching every game like I soon will be, but I know Oregon is legit this year. However, they appear to have a couple players hurt, and USC has same record, no injuries, and / but they are unranked. I kind of feel an "in your face coming" and USC plays hard, maybe wins, but should cover. For y'all that have been on the hoops already, what am I missing, +3 at home at prime time seems off.

vinndy

Okay so if Oregon shoots lights out again like they have, not sure anyone can hang. But USC is on a roll too. I'm locking it up +3.5. Good luck y'all.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 187

I like it

homedogs r due

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Dama Altman knows how to beat USC, oregon has won last 7 or 8 meetings. Ducks have size and athleticism to match USC, but ducks shoot better and typically defend the rim really well (one of best shot blocking teams in country
    With the heartbreaking UCLA loss something tells me ducks put this one away and keep the pedal to the metal.

vinndy

Good insight, thanks. I'm already locked in, but much smaller than I wanted to.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

oregon is playing well before tournament play.. bad time to fade them

vinndy

You guys were right on. Oregon playing real good. Glad I only bet a little.