RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

My Saturday board read and play's...

Going to make this quick.

522 Rutgers +5.5 ( Sharp action continues to flow on the 'Knights)

541 Florida St. +1.5 ( 'Noles seem to be getting it together and much more talented than the Irish).

554 Baylor -8 ( Grabbed the value at -8, see if you can too. Shouldn't be a problem if you're patient)

680 St. Mary's +4 ( I'm going to wait to grab a possible +5 on this game with all the money that will flow on the 'Zags in the afternoon. Be patient on this one and get the best number possible. 5 is about max IMO. Could get there.

There it is in a nutshell. Haven't looked at NBA yet.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Like Rutgers

The Hat
    Washington
    The Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

BOL....could you shed some light on 'sharp action flowing in on Knights' please? I've been watching that line.....opened at 7, dipped to 4.5 this morning and now is at 5.5 and 6 in some places. thanks

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by The Hat View Post
    BOL....could you shed some light on 'sharp action flowing in on Knights' please? I've been watching that line.....opened at 7, dipped to 4.5 this morning and now is at 5.5 and 6 in some places. thanks
    Sure thing. Some sharp groups came in early and the money dropped the number considerably. Now what you are seeing is the "drift up" caused by public money and also now groups middling some of the money back for leverage. This is common with sharp groups. They will take middle opportunities when it presents itself, driving the line back the other way along with the public money betting the fav. This being said, the sharp money is still on Rutgers because they still hold some fairly large tickets on the points.

Hope that answers your question

The Hat
    Washington

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Sure thing. Some sharp groups came in early and the money dropped the number considerably. Now what you are seeing is the "drift up" caused by public money and also now groups middling some of the money back for leverage. This is common with sharp groups. They will take middle opportunities when it presents itself, driving the line back the other way along with the public money betting the fav. This being said, the sharp money is still on Rutgers because they still hold some fairly large tickets on the points.

Hope that answers your question
    thank you

The Hat
    Washington

hope Rutgers gets back in this thing. They don't seem to have any 'true' basketball players......look more like a collection of good athletes trying to find their way

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I'm taking Xavier with the upset over the Wildcats. They always seem to play Nova tough