HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Markelle Fultz and it isn't even that close IMO.
    This!!!

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Lonzo Ball
    Malik Monk
    Caleb Swanigan
    Lauri Markkanen
    Dennis Smith
    Josh Jackson
    Jonathon Isaac
    Dwayne Bacon
    Dillon Brooks
    Jayson Tatum
    Fultz is #1 on almost every draft board. Followed by Issac, Ball, Smith Jr., Monk & Jackson...

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I've seen Fultz play multiple times in person. He is amazing. Don't get caught up with how bad Washington is. Subtract Fultz and add any player in college basketball and they still don't make the tournament. Fultz is the real deal. He is basically a combo guard who can pretty much do anything. Each game he has one of those chase down blocks that LeBron has made so famous.

Sorry Dom, I repect your opinion in college hoops, but completely disagree that there are 10 better players. Fultz would be my #1 pick.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I've seen Fultz play multiple times in person. He is amazing. Don't get caught up with how bad Washington is. Subtract Fultz and add any player in college basketball and they still don't make the tournament. Fultz is the real deal. He is basically a combo guard who can pretty much do anything. Each game he has one of those chase down blocks that LeBron has made so famous.

Sorry Dom, I repect your opinion in college hoops, but completely disagree that there are 10 better players. Fultz would be my #1 pick.
    He has no room to operate on that team. UCLA spreads the floor out and gives Ball space to make plays. It's a great fit for him.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

fultz has been outstanding for washington... the team not so much.

i have to figure josh jackson from kansas is ahead of ball too.

ball has a chance at #1 overall but make sure you're getting good odds because i see fultz at #1 overall practically everywhere.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

#1 picks should have the ability to make everyone around em better. I don't see that in fultz. If you're a GM you have have ask yourself which one is going to help your team win games and which guy can I build a team around. Ball is that guy. I see fultz more as a 6th man than a superstar. Just my opinion. Go ahead grill me

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    #1 picks should have the ability to make everyone around em better. I don't see that in fultz. If you're a GM you have have ask yourself which one is going to help your team win games and which guy can I build a team around. Ball is that guy. I see fultz more as a 6th man than a superstar. Just my opinion. Go ahead grill me
    Have you seen Washington's players? They are scrubs. Put Fultz on Kentucky and people would be raving over him. I don't care how good you are as a freshman, if your team sucks you aren't going to win games. Look at Dennis Smith at NC State. Is he a loser? No. His team just sucks. Put Josh Jackson on a scrub squad and he has the same success as Fultz and Dennis Smith.

Fultz has an NBA game. Everything you look for in an NBA guard he has.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Weak like his brother

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I don't care how good you are as a freshman, if your team sucks you aren't going to win games.
    Tell that to Steph Curry, CJ McCollum, Shaq, Thomas Walkup, Shabazz Napier, Kay Felder.... Sure there's more & better examples but just sayin.

tony_come

Once leeegroom leave the NBA. League will lose rating

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Must be a terrible draft...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Once leeegroom leave the NBA. League will lose rating
    No it wont. Lebron will be in the league for another 10 + good players everywhere

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    No it wont. Lebron will be in the league for another 10 + good players everywhere
    Lebroom needs to win championships for him to still play

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

I have Przemek Karnowski going #1 by wide margin. The guy must have a 4 inch vertical easy, blazing fast footwork, a endless amount of moves, and runs the court like no big man I have ever seen. No way anyone can afford pass on this guy.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post

ball has a chance at #1 overall but make sure you're getting good odds because i see fultz at #1 overall practically everywhere.
    What guys do in the tournament will influence how teams draft, and fultz wont be in it. that could play a roll

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Ball is good in the very last minute of games. He was very late to the party yesterday and often. Other guy was a lot more clutch yesterday.

That being said, I like his competitiveness. I think he will only continue to improve.

Worst case scenario, he is OJ Mayo. Best case- a Chris Paul.

Dillon Brooks? Gtfo. He's not even a first rounder.

I like him though.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post

Markelle Fultz is a -250 favorite now. Its hard to bet him at this point. If you think Ball has a chance or Josh Jackson at +800 you keep watching the odds move your way.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

if Boston has this pick, i don't see them taking Fultz.

that being said, i think its more likely they trade the pick. why add another rookie to a team thats elevated itself as a contender in the east? tons of talent and assets on this roster to grab a superstar.

Fultz is clearly the most talented and NBA ready player though.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Tell that to Steph Curry, CJ McCollum, Shaq, Thomas Walkup, Shabazz Napier, Kay Felder.... Sure there's more & better examples but just sayin.
    Most those guys you mentioned played in small conferences. If Fultz or Dennis Smith Jr played for Stephen F Austin or Lehigh, those teams would easily be #1 in their conference. Reversely, put a freshman Curry or CJ Mcollum on a scrub team in a power conference and I don't think it's a given they make the tourney. Big difference between playing in a small conference and a power conference. So your comparison doesn't really work there.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Ball is very overrated don't kid yourselves

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    He has no room to operate on that team. UCLA spreads the floor out and gives Ball space to make plays. It's a great fit for him.
    Huge difference that helps Ball, UW, class of '95 and my team, is terrible and has nobody else to play with Markelle. Teams can focus more on shutting him down and he's always trying too hard to get the other guys involved, I wish he would play a little more selfishly. Ball is also great, benefits from a lot more talent on a really good team.

First 12