Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Fsu and Zona

Odd for me to like two double digit favorites tomorrow.

Both sitting at -13.5 do they both cover tomorrow?

FSU went through that grueling stretch of games to come home and run Clemson off the floor. They are one of the best teams at home. I expect them to stay hot again at home. I like this Isaac kid who really compliments Bacon. NCSt lost 7 of 9, yes they did go into Duke and win but Duke helped them shooting 28% from the arc. Last 3 games they've allowed above 50% from the field and beyond the arc. FSU will have to have a bad shooting night not to win this by 20.

Zona comes ones off getting destroyed in Oregon. Will they bounce back at home against a team they have a clear size advantage over. They dominated the Cards in the paint the first time around? Miller will remind them of this again tomorrow night.

Good luck on your plays

mlathrop3
    Update your status
    mlathrop3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

I'm taking NCST 1H +8 and Arizona 1H -8. Arizona outclasses Stanford and was up double digits at half in the last few games against them. NCST has a size disadvantage, but I like their chances of being scrappy at first before getting put away.

michlafon15
    michlafon15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

I like both big favorites just better teams at home esp

Yazworm91

Zona line down to 12.5

I'm sitting on

FSU -13.5 -105 3 units
    Zona -13 -110 2 units

What am I missing with this Zona line? Have the Cards magically picked up more people in the front court that I missed?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Looking into Zona I really like them to win big. Coming off a blowout road loss at home, with obvious mismatches down low vs. Stanford team who struggles on the road.

Yazworm91

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Looking into Zona I really like them to win big. Coming off a blowout road loss at home, with obvious mismatches down low vs. Stanford team who struggles on the road.
    That's why I'm confused. I try not to over think it. Yes they shot out of their minds in Stanford when they played but with obvious mismatches. Which they still have. How does Stanford counter the strength inside the paint?

Yazworm91

I like FSU -4 in the 2h as well. Dominating the boards 33/16 with 15 offensive boards. I'll put 1 more unit on the 2h.

Yazworm91

Well Stanford played much better tonight. The zone really gave Zona bigs issues. They shot poorly as a whole. Puts Zona 1-4 ats last 5. Hopefully they will hit a stretch of solid games here soon.

FSU depending on their tourney draw I like to make the elite 8. If they rebound like they can they will stay with anyone.