goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    If you watched the game it's not hard to see the calls (or no-calls) that went OSU's way swung the outcome. It happens in conference play, part of home court i guess.
    Ohio State also jacked a shitload of bad shots that went in. It was just their day.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

If you watched the game it's not hard to see the calls (or no-calls) that went OSU's way swung the outcome. It happens in conference play, part of home court i guess.
    They did get the calls. But in the end they had 4 times they could of closed in the final 2 min and turned the ball over or just ran poor offense. They hold the ball for 20 seconds and then no one wants to shoot on the pass. Then have to force up a bad shot or turn it over. That was the whole 2nd half. I think you love bettimg them because it's your team...lol.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

agree

but like u said 0-4 in conf play at home ur gonna get away w murder

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Msu baby

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

The only logical reason OSU, who penetrating suck, won is that I bet MSU ML. What a bunch of pussies this Izzo coached time are.

First 12