RetiredinPunta
    RetiredinPunta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Duke/Louisville: Louisvillekid1 please chime in...

Man what do you think of this game? Would love to hear your opinion about Louisville. I can't make this team. They played close game at home against Pitts and got blown out by virginia.

Duke having their own struggle with no coach. Amile looks like out again. Allen is questionable but should play since he is upgraded to probably.

Duke is plus 4. Is there any value on them or the moneyline. Tell us more about this matchup and about louisville. thank you.

Cardinals01
    Cardinals01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6827

Here's my thoughts.. score would show the game against Pitt was close (5), but the game was a double digit lead for UL the whole second half except for the last minute and a half. Game was never in question.

Speaking of Virginia, they are a horrible matchup for UL teams (including past years). Since joining the ACC, I believe UL is 1-4 against Virginia, the one win being a last second shot at home a year or two ago. Wouldn't look too much into games against Virginia when judging any UL team.

Duke without Amile is not the same team. Allen moving to PG hasn't seemed to help, they seem to be all over the place. The distractions are not helping with Allen. Duke has lost their last 2 road games, both by double digits.

I lean UL. Adel and Mitchell are beginning to play up to their potential and starting to be aggressive on the offensive end. Defense has great length and shot blockers.

Hope this helps, I'm no LKid but wanted to provide my insight.
    Points Awarded:

RetiredinPunta gave Cardinals01 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.